He hates when you Judge a book by it's cover

Sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes. I didn't have time to edit! ♥

Much love, Nickymb <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rule #46: Always give second chances

If you love someone, they are bound to make mistakes

that's why you always, ALWAYS, give them a second chance.

Unless, of course, they mix up Star Wars and Star Trek. 

Then you better dump their asses.

If smiling is the international sign of happiness, then flirting is the tell tell sign of attractiveness.

All it takes are few well placed words, tempting hand gestures, and a small, inviting smile to make someone become water in your hands. The best flirters know what to say and when to say it.

They touch the right places, laugh the right moments.But at the end of the day, it didn’t matter how good you were, or how bad you were at it, flirting always came down to one thing.

Getting the person you are attracted to to want you back.

That’s always the end goal. Why else would someone come up to you and try their hardest to get your attention? Why would they go through all the trouble of looking the best they can, to just walk by and never say a word?

Everyone wants to be wanted. It’s life, it’s nature, it’s us.

It’s just I had a really hard time figuring out how you became wanted.

While people had a hard time keeping things in, I had the hardest time letting them out. It’s like, how do you tell someone that yes you want to fall in love, and yes you want it to be amazing, but at the same time tell them you want to remain the person you are?

Even if that person is well, me. I say all the wrong things, I believe in a list like it’s God, and I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve. I’m bad at confirmations, I’ve never poured my heart out to the oppisite sex, and I always dreamed of falling in love with the perfect guy.

That’s me.

And even if I have to go out of my comfort zone and flirt and get makeovers and listen to everything Jace says, I will always hold onto myself.

But, at this moment, myself is the last thing I need to be.

I nervously run my fingers through my hair, hoping again for the tenth time that it’s somewhat admirable. Uphead, the band on the stage seems to be tuning their instruments, the noise overpowering conversations here and there.

As I look ahead, I notice Ian is still talking to Adam. I hoped with everything that they would stay there. Because, as crazy as it may seem, I am still on my set destination.

Even though I went to Jace for help, I know the real reason I went wasn’t for him to give me a step by step tutorial of how this was going to go down.

No.

I needed the reassurance that he would be there if I royally screwed up. Sometimes in life it’s not about how well you do something, but who's going to be there when you wreck and mess everything up.