One of 'those' boys

Let me get one thing out there before I continue this book. 

On the right you will see that I placed in the Humor category. That's because this books is funny, silly, and out-there. I never plan my books, only know how I am going to end them. The journey there is unplanned because, well, plans suck. 

I've realized that this book is going to be something very familiar and yet different for me. I am going to pull all the aspects of my story My Girl (The humor, the antics) and bring in serious, heartwentching moments from my story My Badboy. 

Either way, this book isn't going to be all humor. It's not going to be all deep and thoughful either. Is going to be the perfect blend of both. So if you start to read this and want to roll your eyes, thinking it's cliche', don't. I might have those moments, but I try to steer it in another direction. 

Hopefully, you understand where I am going with this ♥

Much love, Nickymb (:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“How did the other day go?”

The voice from the other side of the phone asks as I painstakingly pin my hair up. Pulling the bobby pin out of my mouth, I press a flyway down before answering.“Horribly. The bad? I tried and maybe succeeded in seducing Jace. The good? He called me attractive.”

Madisons snorts over the phone, clearly laughing at the idea of either Jace calling me attractive or my flirting skills. Sighing, I turn toward the white dress hanging across my mirror and made a face at it.

I hated dresses. 

“So what you’re telling me,” Madison ventures. “Is that you tried seducing Jace Stone.”

Memories of me pressing my body to his make me flush with embarrassment and something else. I try my hardest to wipe away all thoughts of how he smelled, how my heart picked up, and how he obviously liked what I was doing.

That is, until he shoved me into a boys bathroom.

“Hey!” I proclaim somewhat stubbornly. “I did you proud. I even pressed my boobs against him. I think I deserve a medal.”

“The medal,” Madison responds mockingly. “Is your boobs having the delight to come into contact with Jace freaking Stone.” I blanch and she laughs. Rolling my eyes, I start to slip on the dress while she broaches the other subject.

“He seriously called you attractive?”

“Why do you sound shocked?”

I run my fingers over the small dress straps and wish I had a white bra. The one I had on stood out more than I would have liked it too.

“You’re beautiful Ender, I’m just more shocked that he said it. Actually, I’m not. You know why? Because he’s one of those boys.” I wrinkle my nose at the phone. Even though Madison can’t see it, I hope she can telepathically somehow know I’m doing it.

“What do you mean by ‘those’ boys.”

She sighs. “I keep forgetting how much a virgin you are.” Before I can comment about how rude the comment was, she starts explaining.

“He’s the kind of boy who goes around calling girls ‘beautiful’ or ‘attractive’ in you case, all in hopes of getting in their pants.”