First Louis, he does a weird move, then Zayn, a frontflip, then Harry, something weird...

Niall just jumps off and them me. I try to make a flip but I'm destracted.

Just before I want to jump, a girl gets my attention. Her brown, wet hair sticks to her back and she jumps, dives into the pool. She's gracious and elegant.

But my flip, failed. Because I was watching her.

All the boys burst out in laughing. "What was that Liam?" they all laugh and push me in the water.

I can't answer. That girl took my breath away.

"Wow, Liam, why smirking?" Harry asks and then follows my gaze. He sees the girl and burst out in laughing. "She's hot" he says and then punches me on the shoulder. "Go for it, Li"

I stand up and walk over to the girl, she just climbed out of the water. She's stunning.

"Hello" I say.

awkward.

"Oh, hey" she says and smiles. "I'm Liam" I say and she nears her eyes, examinating my. I swear her gaze stopped for a second at my abs. :)

"What's your name, beautiful?" I ask and she chuckles, but looks a little annoyed. "Sara, exuse me, but I have to train for my competetions" she says and dives into the pool.

Without thinking, I dive after her. "Wait, competetions?" I ask and she stops. "Yeah, I'm a proffesional swimmer. Not one of those 'I like to swim but I can't' people" she says.

Auch, that hurts.

"Oh, alright. Cool. How old are you?"

"I'm 17, but why're you asking? I'm just a girl, please" she takes a breath and then dives into the water.

Where is she?

Then suddenly I feel something crawl up my leg.

"AAH" I scream and the boys turn around, looking at me

I begin kicking and suddenly Sara is up again, laughing really hard. "That was so funny!" She exclaims and I turn red. The boys burst out in laughing and fall into the pool.

"No it wasn't" I say with a small voice. 

"Can I make it up to you?" she asks and I chuckle, nod. Then she swims over to me and pecks me on the cheeck.

"And...you're not just a girl. You're beautiful and a proffesional swimmer." I say and she blushes.

"You're charming, Liam" she says and then suddenlyI feel somebody pushing me down. "LOUIS!" I scream and throw him off my back. Sara laughs and then looks at Louis.

"Hello gorgeous, met my friend Liam I see" he says and smirks at her. I let out a little groan and Louis chuckles.

"He's all over you, what's your name?" he asks. "Sara" she answers back and Louis winks.

"And you have flirtious friends, Liam" she says and swims to the side.

"So, what's such a beautiful girl doing all alone in the pool?" Harry asks and I groan again.

STOP FIRLTING BOYS!

"Sara, want to come with us to the slides?" Zayn asks and she chuckles. "Yeah" we stand up and I walk next to Sara. She looks at me and I wink. She blushes.

"Alright, we'll go in pairs. Zayn and Niall, me and Harry and Liam and Sara." Louis says and I slap my head. He's.....yeah.

Sara chuckles and grabs my arm, pulling me to the slide. I like her. Her beautiful eyes are shining, her hair is sticking to her back, but still gorgeous. Everything about her is gorgeous. And she's laughing, smiling and chuckling about everything the boys says. Such a beautiful girl.

"Liam, hold me tight!" She squeels and I wrap my arms around her. "GO!" 

Water spills in my face and Sara squeels. 

Then suddenly she turns around, facing me. She wraps her hands around my neck and I smirk, wrap my hand around her back and bring her close to me. 

Our lips connect and my grip around her tightens. Then suddenly the slide ends and we fall into the water.

I let go of her but she hold my shoulders, pulling us together again. And we kiss...

A/N

OMG! Just watched the KCA's, Louis was so freaking hot! I mean, they all are, but he looked stunning! And I loved Zayn's jacket. 

I'm a fool! Why? Because Louis tweeted that he's happy and exited to become a dad. A DAD! HE TWEETED THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS PREGNANT! I was freaking out, till I realized it's April -,-. Nice joke Louis, you actually scared the hell out of me!

So, Sara hope you liked it!

X-x- Noa