chapter 11 - my luck

Y/N's POV:

One normal day, is that so much to ask for? Yeah, yeah, yeah teenage hormones and shit but seriously... Why me?

I walked into school with my new family crew (Frisk, Azzie and G). I didn't think there would be any weird tension going on but life had other plans. Apparently, Asriel had seen G sneeking out of my bedroom last night and decided to confront us about it. G began cackling as my face grew more and more red from embarassment.

"Should we tell them~." G smirked whilst leaning towards my neck. I yelped and swatted him away. "There's nothing going on guys!" I yelled ,"Bones over here is making shit up."

Saving me from death-by-humiliation, the bell rang. Me and G waved off Azzie and Frisk whilst I was forced to walk with G to Chemistry. He kept teasing how red I was, which made me blush even more.

When we arrived, Mrs.Green lined the class up. "Right, there is going to be a new seating plan," she stated ,"I want no complaining so just sit where I put you." Everyone groaned. It can't be that bad... I mean what's the worst that could happen?!

"N/Y and G,  you two sit on that table."

And those were the last words I ever heard ...
Yep the last words before my soul exited my body and was sent straight to hell. Oh wait! IM ALREADY HERE.

"Oh, tah miss!" G smiled and prodded a boney finger in my cheek ,"now I get to be with my toy more!" I folded my arms and walked into class. Stupid filthy womanizer ...

G was pretty good at science but... He was so annoying. I literally looked up at the clock for five Seconds and when I look back, he was smiling like a five year old. "What ?" I asked.
"Nothing, you just look so ... Angry" He replied with a chuckle.
"Hmm, I wonder why..." I laughed.
"Bad sleep?" He smirked.
"Oh ha ha ha," I replied ,"at least I know how to flirt."

G pulled a really hurt expression and raised his hand to his chest. "Wow I'm hurt, hon," He winced ,"and I thought we were getting closer~."
I rolled my eyes and kept writing notes in my book (notes actually meaning doodling). I doodled Azzie, making sure to put loads of detail in the fur. Next I doodled frisk and drew her with 'the famous stick'. Lastly I drew G, scribbling devil horns and a mustache. Hey, it looked good!

I cackled quietly to myself and peered over my shoulder. G gave me questionable looks but I just giggled in return.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all...

---Time skip to end of school---

I walked into my bedroom and changed into my narwhal onesi, making sure to fold my clothes up first. I was kind of embarrassed to wear this but what the heck! I was tired. I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and switched it on. I began flicking through messages. G joined me.

"What'cha looking at, doll?" He asked. I smiled, remembering good times I shared. "Some old messages from my best friend." I switched my phone off and turned to G. "Anyway, let's play some video games just so I can kick your ass!" I laughed.
"You wish..."