chapter 3 - oh no :( help

Delicious smells filled the pastel colored kitchen as the pie was taken out the oven. Oh boy !! did it look good !! Toriel seemed pleased by my reaction and ruffled my H/L, H/C . "I can't wait to taste this pie Mrs. Dreemur!!" I exclaimed. At that moment, the front door swung open and a group of voices were heard. " ah, they're home!" Toriel smiled. She grabbed my hand and brought me towards the living room once again. They all stopped talking and looked to my direction. The goat man smiled, as did Asriel and Frisk, but G just stared. His gaze pierced my body."Hello everyone, this is Y/N and she is going to be staying with us while her parents are away." Toriel explained. G scoffed, making Toriel snap her head towards him. "Now, now G... what have i told you about treating our guests properly?"

He shrugged and began walking upstairs. What a dick !! He suddenly stopped on a step and glared at me a minuted before walking off. What was that about ? I shook it off and walked towards Frisk and Asriel. "Whats with him?" i asked. They both looked at each other before one replied. "He hates humans, except Frisk." Asriel stated. Oh yeah ... forgot about that. "I recognize you, do you go our high school?" Frisk asked. "Yeah, i'm in the year above you." I replied. Her face lit up. "So you're 17?" Asriel questioned. I nodded back. Frisk wiggled her eyebrows at Asriel, which made him blush. We walked into the kitchen and i began talking to Asgore. He told me everything about the underground and how Frisk saved them all. After hearing all that, i squeezed her into a tight hug. "I'm never letting go!" I demanded. This made her snort loudly and nearly fall over. Toriel started serving out the pie and shouted G downstairs. We all sat at the table. Frisk sat on the left and Asriel sat to my right. WAIT !!! NO!! DON'T YOU DARE!! G looked at me and smirked. He walked towards the seat across from me and sat down. WHY ME ?!? He chuckled loudly and began eating his pie. Wait ... can he read minds ? Ok lets test this theory. *hahem* 1,2,3 ... YOU'RE A DICK !!! He kicked my legs really hard under the table. "OWW!" I screeched. He cackled and continued eating. Well i guess so...