chapter 6 - ⚠*trigger warning*⚠

I dashed into the school and pushed past the many rowdy students. I felt like any second they'd pull me under ! Somehow i managed to push past everyone and make my way to the end block of school. I patiently stood outside locker number 500, glancing up at the clock every so often. Just then, a pair of arms pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Y/n !! I was so worried about you !!" Jade exclaimed.
"Thanks, but im ok ... so you can stop crushing my ribs now."
"Ready for food tech ?!" She smiled.
"Meh..." I replied

The bell rang and we headed to  cookery class. We shared a table at the back of the class and began unpacking ingredients for chocolate brownies.

"Hey, can i use some of your ingredients ? since ... You know." I asked
"Sure !" Jade replied, chucking me some chocolate mix.
"Tah!!" I exclaimed

I happily began humming whilst wisking the mix with eggs. G walked into the class and set up his stuff at the station next to us. I practically screamed in my head but tried not to bother too much about it. Jade looked towards him which he smirked at her. She didn't look happy... At all !! I nearly snorted out loud until i covered my mouth and giggled quietly. G begin working with another monster on his own brownies.

"Can i stab that bitch?" Jade questioned.
"Why?!" I giggeled.
"Because he .. Argh .. Nevermind." Jade sighed

I continued mixing until it was ready to bake.

"Can you put this in the oven please?" I asked, handing her the tray.
"Of course!" She replied.

She walked around the counter and toward the oven. Suddenly, G stuck out his food and sent jade flying. Unfortunally, the teacher was fast asleep so he didn't notice. She stood up slowly, drenched in brownie mix from head to toe. She immediately sprinted off to the toilets, while G and the whole class burst out laughing.

I wasn't smiling ... No i was absoutely pissed !! Oh he's is going to get what he deserves. I marched straight towards him a prodded him in the ribs.

"Think its funny, do you ?! Well I'll give you something real good to laugh at!!" I blasted.
"Aww~ whats the matter sweetheart, im just having fun~" he smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I immediately pushed him off. " well so am i then~ " i said while kneeing him in the pelvic bone. He dropped to the floor and grabbed it in pain. I left the room, leaving the whole class staring in awe. I had to find Jade, i didn't care about him.