chapter 5 - school

I loved the feeling of cuddling up in a warm bundle of covers, however these weren't mine. Regardless they were still cosy and smelled like vanilla and ... what is that ... Tobacco ? G smokes ? Does Toriel know? Ohhh she'd be so mad ! Just then my phone buzzed on the dressing table. I forced myself up and grabbed it. 'You have 21 new messages'. Most were from Tom, but some were from my best friend.

Jade: OMG !!! Y\N ARE YOU OK ?!?

I decided to reply to her.

Y/n: yeah ... I'm ok

I recieved an instant reply.

Jade: Thank flipping god!! What the hell happened ?! Tom came over to my house and started taring shit up, saying for me to tell him where you were!!

Y/n: I'm so sorry, he beat me again and I had enough... I didn't go to your house because I knew he'd look there. I'm staying at ... Frisk's house. I'll tell you more about it at school.

Jade: school? You're coming today?!

Y/n: yeah, meet me by your locker as usual.

Jade: k , see you there x

Y/n: bye x

It was 7:00am and it takes me at least an hour to get ready, so as quickly as I could, I made G's bed and flew downstairs.

((Not literally XD))

G was still snoring on the couch. If he doesn't wake up anytime soon, he'll be late... Should I wake him? After all, he did let me stay in his bed. Gentally, I shook G but he didn't wake up. "G, sweetie ~" I called. "Time for you to wake up." He crawled further under my blanket and pulled it over his head. "G, seriously if you don't get up, you'll be late." He pulled my blanket away from his face and stared at me. "Who are you, my mom ?" He sassed.
"No... But I can be~" I replied
"Oh fuck off y/n !" He groaned

I got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen, G followed. Asgore was sat at the end of the table reading a newspaper, while Toriel was making breakfast. I was surprised to see Frisk and Asriel already dressed, sitting at the table eating a bowl of oatmeal.

"Sup!" Frisk spluttered. Asgore peered up from his paper and smiled before continuing to read. I sat down next to Frisk and grabbed a bowl of oatmeal. To be honest, I absolutely hated oatmeal, but I didn't want to be rude. I gagged as I put a spoonful into my mouth. "Y/n, are you alright my child?" Toriel asked. I looked up from my bowl and saw that everyone's eyes were on me."y-yeah, I'm just peachy." I finally responded.

-Temskip to after getting changed, cause I'm lazy-

The school bus pulled up in front of us. G barged past me and climbed on, while Frisk and I waited for Asriel. Seconds later, his bobby fur came spriting towards us.
"Ready Azzie?" Frisk asked.
"Yeah, let's go!" He hurried.

We got on the bus and climbed to the very back row where G was already waiting. Annoyingly, Frisk made me sit next to him. I knew she was only messing around though. The bus begin to drive away and as it did, my thoughts were glued on Jade.