Chapter 4 - Nope !

After finishing the pie, G put his plate in the sink and smirked at me. Hello person that creeps my mind for information! He chuckled loudly at the comment. "Oh my god! leave my mind alone!"I screeched. "What, are you hiding something ?"He asked. "N-no, even if i was, its not the right way to find out !" I stammered. He stood up and walked back to his room. BYE, moody but hot guy... WAIT NO, I DIDN'T SAY SHIT! What i didn't notice was the slight orange tint creeping across G's face.

~temmie skip to nightem~

"G! please, she can't stay on the floor!" a motherly voice called. "NO, NO AND NO!" a lower tone replied. Frisk's head whipped to the stairs; feet were trampling down each step hastily. I grabbed my black back pack and headed for the front door. "Y/n? where are you going?" Frisk questioned. "This is the part where i'm thrown out, it was nice meeting you." I replied. This made her burst out laughing, making it obvious that she couldn't tell i was being serious. "You're staying you dingus !! Its just that the spare room isn't furnished, so theres like no bed." Frisk said. "So am i sleeping in you're room?" I said. "Nope!" she replied. "Asriel's room?" I asked. "Nope!" she said, a smirk starting to grow.

"Then ... OH MY GOD, NO !" I replied, in which she burst out laughing. Toriel and G came downstairs and the look on his face said it all: Disgust. "Y/n my dear, i forgot that the spare room wasn't correct and at the moment Frisks room is a mess, so just for one night you're going to have to stay in G's." Toriel explained. G looked furious. "It's ok Mrs.Dreemur, i can sleep on the couch." Before she could protest, i pulled a  white blanket out of my bag and laid it on the couch. G seemed pleased at the idea and ran upstairs, slamming his door.

Soon enough, everyone began going to bed until i was left laying on the couch alone (( or so i though mwhahahah)). Moon light spilled through the gap in the curtains and a hand grabbed my shoulder. I gasped in shock, but calmed down seeing it was G. "You scared me to death, anyways what do you want ?" i asked. "Move. You're not staying on the couch." He sighed. "You go sleep in my room, its the first door on you're right."  "b-but G i can't.."  "Go, before i change my mind." With that, you followed his instructions and went upstairs, taking the first door on your right.

I was surprised to see a modern bedroom, but with no hesitation i flopped onto the bed and fell asleep

(( change room design if you want))