11

No more. I just want to sleep. It's too late now. I lost Bokuto.

How do I lose something I never really had?

Jeez. What am I? I'm a strong human. Stop being a little kid me.

What makes me feel better? I don't know.

Actually... Bokuto makes me feel better. My day brightens very time I'm with him.

I didn't even talk to Bokuto for that long. What did I do before. I... Watched anime. That's what I did.

I'm not very social.

Maybe he likes Mikki since she's very out going. She can say what's on her mind easily. She isn't so quiet like I am.

"(Y/n)!" I turn around to see Kuroo waving at me. "I was looking for you. Are you okay?" He said looking at me.

I nodded my head. "Fine." I said giving him a thumbs up.

Kuroo smiled. "That's good, but don't run away like that. You had me worried."

I feel bad. Kuroo does all this extra stuff. Does he like me or something..? He kissed me after all.

"Do you like me?..." I asked trying not to make it sound weird.

"What?" He said quickly. "No. What makes you think that!? So random. Ha. You're so random (Y/n)." He said laughing slowly.

Awkward. "So you do..?" I asked.

Kuroo waves his hands in random directions. "N-No."

"What do you like about me?" I asked ignoring his answer. "Am I... Pretty?" I asked awkwardly. "I don't really have much to offer so I'm curious."

Kuroo looked away from me. "Yes. Very. It's just that. Something attracts me to you." He said looking down at the floor. "Since I have the perfect chance..." He said moving his eyes towards me.

"Will you go out with me?"

Oh no. I just found out I like Bokuto and now I'm being asked out by another guy. How do I say no!?

The situation is perfect for him. It's like were saying lines of a movie or a park of a fanfiction that changes the character's life.

Do I say yes..? Or no...?

It's like I have timer to Answer. If I take too long he'll be sad. Hurry. Say something.

"Yes."

No. You were suppose to say no. Why'd you say yes!?

Kuroo's eyes sparkled. "R-Really!?" He wrapped his arms around. "You don't understand how long I wanted to tell you how I felt. I always thought you And Bokuto talked...." He kept going on.

Maybe this is my chance?

To move on from Bokuto. After all... I'm not suppose to like him. This isn't a novel where childhood friends fall in love.

"I'm happy with you Kuroo."

-

Here I am. In my room. Thinking about the life I live.

Maybe I am in a movie or a story. Is this the climax? Where my whole life changes?

I don't even know what I'm going anymore But I have one request to my director of my movie.

Stop making me so confused.

I let out a loud sigh in my room. What would my mom say about this. I don't know... I barely see- I should see her.

Reaching out for my jacket, I grabbed it and threw it on as I make my leave out the house.

I'm only allowed to go for emergencies, but I feel like I need this.

"Mom."

"Why are you here darling?" She asked with worry in her face. "Is something wrong?"

I nodded my head quickly. "I like Bokuto-san and it's bad I know, but I'm just confused. Like another one of my friends asked me out and I ended up saying yes. But why? I don't know..."

My mother took my hand. "You know (Y/n). I'm not the best at giving advise, but go with the flow." She said rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"You'll find the right one with time. With every opportunity, go for it. Even if it's crazy."

"Time's up."

I stood up from my seat hugged my mother before leaving the room.

Even if Bokuto likes me, we can't be together. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out to see the group chat for the play.

[Director Bokuto]: My mom wants to see what we have. She's okay if we just have our scripts. Just go to school now.

[Akaashi]: Now?

[Kuroo]: Okay..?

I sighed and made my way to the school. His mom is going to be there?

No.

That's not the best sign.

I took my script and sighed leaving my house after making a quick note to who ever went into the house.

The walk to school went by too fast. I even went back home to walk there again because of how I didn't want to go in.

It's okay. You've seen her before. She's not just some random scary lady I've never meet before.

"Are you Mikki?" The voice caused me to jump a little. I turned around and saw her. She didn't look 100% like Bokuto's mom.

She looked older.

It's her.

"N-No."

"Do you know where she is? My son said she'd be here." She asked looking around.

I shook my head. "Uh, I think I should get going." I pointed at the school. She nodded and I took that chance to walk in.

Walk. You've walked before. "(Y/n)!" I turned around and saw Kuroo smiling and Bokuto's mom with a surprised look. No. No. No. Awkward.

Kuroo ran to me and took my hand. "Let's go." He said walking forward.

"Bro! You're here." Bokuto said coming out of the door.

I'm not liking the feeling of this. "(Y/n). Come inside everyone's here already." Bokuto said. "Wait what's... Wrong..?" He said examining my face. He slowly looked up to his his mother.

"I can't wait to see what you guys have so far."

-
This is actually the worst chapter I've written in my life Omo

But Its BEEn 3 months im so sorry OmL

I wanted to take a month break? Or a week? But I guess I've been gone for too long so im BACK HA. Ha. ha.

Hopefully people still Read this

I'll see you next chapter I love yOu aLl