7

"Mornin'" Kuroo said poking my face. I sat up and blinked a couple of times. "Where am I?" I mumble looking around seeing that the only light that was on was the one near me. Am I still at school? I look at the table under the light and see Bokuto sleeping with his head down. "Why are we still here?" I said getting up.

"We were waiting for you." He said standing up also. I looked at Kuroo and notice the red mark on his face. Reaching my hand to his face, "Hey. What are you doing?" He said quickly while backing away. His face flushed red. "You can't just do things like that okay?" He said.

I tilted my head. "But there's something on your face." I said reaching out again. He sighed. "What is it?" I put my hand over the red mark. "Are you hurt?"

Kuroo looked at me without saying anything. I rub the red mark on his face. "Did something happen? When did this happen? I'll get some ice-" Kuroo grabbed my hand and pulling it away from his face. "Don't worry about other people like that okay? Some people will take advantage of you."

"But I know you wouldn't." I said looking into his dark eyes. "Y... You wouldn't know." He said turning his back on me.

"Mom... I'm hungry..." Bokuto said in his sleep. I walked over to him and poked him. It wouldn't be good to have him here still. He jumped up from his sleep. "Green onions and cheese." He screamed. "Oh it's (Y/n)." He said disappointed.

"Let's all go home together." I said getting the attention of Kuroo and Bokuto. "It's dark anyway."

-

I was in the middle of Bokuto and Kuroo as we walked. "Who's house is the closer?"

We all explained where our houses were and turns out Kuroo's house was the other direction from me and Bokuto's. "I'll walk with you too and walk home." Kuroo said putting both hands on his head.

"Your house is near Nekoma?" I asked while we walked to Bokuto's house. Kuroo nodded. "It's a bit far from Fukurodani, but I like going to your school."

Bokuto grabbed my arm suddenly. "Are you home alone? Your dad works night right?"

I look at him surprised. "Well... Yeah. I'm use to it." Are you worried? My dad always worked night.

Third Person Lol

Kuroo gave Bokuto a look. 'Why? (Y/n) and Bokuto look so close.' Bokuto took (Y/n)'s hand. "Did you go shopping already? Do you have food at your house?" Bokuto said.

'Don't talk to Kuroo so naturally.' Bokuto thought.

(Y/n), who was confused about the whole situation, gasped remembering she hasn't brought anything for tonight's dinner. "I don't food today... There's a store near by. You guys go ahead." She said turning around and walking.

"I'll take you." Kuroo blurted out. "Bokuto can go home since it's already there. My house is that way after all."

(Y/n) nodded. "Let's go together Kuroo. Bye Bokuto." She said waving at the owl and walking away with the cat.

Bokuto stood there in defect. How could his plan backfire like this? 'I don't like (Y/n). I just think... Kuroo's not the one. I like Mikki-chan! She's my girlfriend after all.' The girl in the hospital who watches Bokuto everyday was who he tried thinking about.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) and Kuroo was walking into a corner store. "I think I'll just eat instant ramen." (Y/n) mumbled. Kuroo, hearing (Y/n) say this, was disappointed. "You need to eat healthy." He said while she got a little basket.

"There's little veggies in it." (Y/n) said picking up her favorite ramen. "That doesn't really count." Kuroo said sighing. "I'll cook something for you. Let me get the things needed though."