9

Everyone in my school is good at something. Sure I'm okay at acting, but I'd also want to be social with my talent.

Bokuto isn't really my only friend. It looks like it, but I have more I guess. I talk to a bunch of understanding people.

"Cheeky!" A girl screamed and ran at me. I closed my eyes not knowing what will happen next. She slapped my cheeks together and made happy noises.

What... "Good morning?" I said opening my eyes. A small girl kept squishing my face. "Are you really a second year? Your face is so serious but so baby-like."

The girl infront of me is the manager of the Boy's Volleyball. Yukie Shirofuku. A relatable person. She likes eating and doesn't care about what people say about it. 'One day won't do anything.' Is her excuse even though she eats everyday.

"So cute (Y/n)-chan." She said taking pictures of me in every angel. "Now everyone knows you, they'll steal you from me!!" She said hugging me.

"Shirofuku-san. Not now please." Akaashi said sighing.

"Not '-San.' It's 'sempai' Akaashi-kun." She said correcting him. She gasped. "Are you going to steal my (Y/n) too?"

"The bell's about to ring, your class is at the other side of the school." Akaashi said rolling his eyes. I watched the third year disappear.

I walk into the classroom and once I sat down, the bell rang.

I wonder if she made it--
"Okay hoe." Hara said slamming her hand on my desk. "I'm not that mad at you for disobeying me, but I am mad at how you're sleeping with more than one guy." She said loudly for everyone in the class to hear.

"What are you talking about?" I said confused.

She laughed. "Oh? You're going to act now? Just because you're suddenly an actress? I saw it." She said taking out her phone and playing a video.

Everyone, that was nosy, came to see what was happening. The video was Kuroo and me walking the door.

"Are you stalking me?" I said disgusted. "You put a camera in front of my door like it's fine. I could report you to anyone. You don't even know what happened anyway, because all you care about is your own attention." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm kinda tired of you just looking down at me. Do you know who you're talking to? Even though you're trying to get attention, stop. You obviously know that I'm that type of person to be sleeping with anything guy. You know it already. I'm actually done with you."

She stood there awkwardly. "Well... You were talking to a bunch of other guys too." She said rolling her eyes.

"Like who? Name them all. If you think I'm actually talking to a lot of guys, then it must be more then you. You can't say things like this when your longest relationship is three days." I said making the class gasp. Hara made an offened noise and walked away. "So rude"

Akaashi gave me a note. 'Meet me during lunch.'

It was so hard trying to pay attention in class when Bokuto's play was so confusing. The new character is spelled with English Character. 'U-S-E-L-E-S-S' was the name of the added character that ruins the whole the story. I don't understand. I ripped a piece of my notebook and wrote 'What does your character mean?' to quietly pass it to Akaashi.

' 'Reason-a-person-in-school.' for rapis, T is for Teacher.' I read the note he gave. 'Ask him for other things, it says nothing else, but for my own lines.'

I took out my phone making sure no one was looking at me and sent Kuroo a question about what his character was about for the play. Even though school is important, I just want to add up all my clues into something.

'My character is a lot like a prince. Like though story book characters children read. Prince like Prince Charming.'

Why do I feel like I know all of this. All of this connects, but I'm not sure how. I put my script on top of my book to make it look like I was reading the story.

Misaki: [Narrating not on stage] I am a girl who's childhood wasn't the worst or the best. I'm a victim of his uncertain life and afraid to do so many things because of one person. Even though it cannot go back and change everything, This is my life without one person. I spend each day with this person and even though he's ruining my life like the past him was ruining my childhood.

I know this. I can't just think it's me though. Bokuto what are you planning?

The bell for lunch rang and Akaashi stood up walking over to me. "Let's go? You have questions for Bokuto so go ask them. Even I have questions about the dumb play." Akaashi said sighing and walking out the door no bothering to wait for me.

"Wait Akaashi-San." I called out putting all my things together as fast as I could. "W-Wait!" I called out running the direction he was walking in. How rude. Making me waste my time and energy to catch up to him?

Akaashi was waiting as the exit. "Are you a turtle? You're slower than my grandma."

I roll my eyes and walk outside with him looking around for Bokuto.  l look at the bench where he was sitting so peacefully eating his lunch looking up at the building. He's probably looking at her. I thought walking slowly towards him. Every time I'm with Bokuto, each moment shined, but I'm the one he looks for.

At first I thought the play would be about me, but maybe I was being too selfish. Obviously, he's in love with 'Mikki'. I'm not the smartest, but I can tell, I'm not stupid.

A bright person should be with another bright person.

"Bokuto-san." I called out sounding more colder than normal. "I have a question about the play you're holding."

Bokuto jumped up and smiled at me. "What is it? Is it bad?"

I shook my head. "Where did you get this type of plot from?" I asked remembering the familiar script handed to me. Even if it was about me, then tell me why. Where'd you even get that idea.

Bokuto smiled softly. "I'll tell you."

A/n

Not the best chapter but I tried

Do you guys actual like this what

Sorry updates are super slow but I'm still trying my best and please keep reading cuz I love you guys

This must be confusing and not make sense at all but it's okay some people might actually like this

I actually really like writing this so its still going to go on~

I'll see you guys next chapter~~~