5

Bokuto and I talked till it was time for lunch. "Let's eat together." Bokuto said leaving the buckets on the floor.

Bokuto took my hand and helped me up. "Do you still have the lunch?"

I nodded. "Thank you."

Bokuto smiled at me. "It wasn't me who made it, it was my mom." He said scrathing the back of his head.

We sat outside together. "Are you free tomorrow morning?" He asked opening his lunch. "I want to show you something cool."

"No... Can I meet you after school?" I said already eating.

Bokuto sat there for a minute before answering. "Sure."

I smile at him.

"You're meeting (Y/n) after school?" Akaashi said sitting next to me. "Don't you have something to do?"

"Do you have something to do?" I asked Bokuto confused. Bokuto's face expression changed.

"No. I don't."

I ate my lunch with Bokuto and Akaashi by my side. Bokuto is more quiet than normal. "Are you okay?" I asked Bokuto.

He simply nodded.

"Are you sad because I'm eating your lunch?" I asked.

"N-No. Where'd you get that idea?" He said surprised.

"Mom, I don't want to give her my lunch."

"You have to." The teacher said. 'It's my fault she's suffering without her mom.'

"Are you sure? I could give the rest to you." I said to him while giving him the box that stored the food.

Bokuto smiled at me. "Just eat it. I'm not in the mood to eat now."

I felt glare coming my way. I look around and see Hara. Maybe I should asked Akaashi what happened. "What did you write on the note to make Hara mad...?" I asked looking at Akaashi.

Akaashi rose an eyesbrow. "I asked if you'd want to go out with me."

"Where would we go?.." I asked confused.

Akaashi laughed softly. "I'm saying I like you in romantic way."

"O-Oh. Are you talking to me?" I said confused. "I didn't know you liked Bokuto-san like tha--"

"A-Akaashi." Bokuto blushed.

Akaashi rolled his eyes. "I'm talking to you (Y/n). I like you. So I'm asking you out."

"Are you sure you're talking to me?..." I said confused.

"Stop Akaashi." Bokuto said about to throw me into a bush. Akaashi smiled. "I was kidding. Do you like her Bokuto?"

I laughed. "Of course not." They both looked at me confused again. "I'm plain and average. Plus I'm not really good looking at all. He's so popular, girls like him, and I'm just a loser that reads mang-"

"You're cute to me." Akaashi said winking at me.

Bokuto hit Akaashi. "Don't call her that when she's not." He said quickly.

I laugh again, but Bokuto covered my mouth. "SToP bEiNg sO hApPY."

Akaashi rolled his eyes. "I'm going back to the classroom. I'll see you soon (Y/n)."