3

"Fall in love with me."

"What Bokuto-san is saying-" Akaashi's sentence was completely cut by my voice.

"Okay."

-

That night. I got home at 12:32am. I go to Hara's house at 4 every morning to help her get ready.

It's 5:01.

"(Y/n). Where the fuck are you!?" Hara voice screamed in my ear on the phone.

"I'm sorry. I'll be there soon." I said while putting on my shoes.

Even though she's annoying, I have no choice but to listen.
I always lived this way.

I walked two houses and walked into her house. "Why are you so late?" She said rolling her eyes.

"I slept late." I said truthfully.

"Then you should've slept earlier! It's so annoying that you don't do everything I tell you to. You're life would be so much easier." Hara said putting her makeup on.

"I couldn't. I was talking with Bokuto-san about my new role." I said watching her do so.

"Get out."

"Okay." I said walking out her house and started walking to school.

Hara usually gets mad at me for the smallest things.

Even though I was only saying the truth.

Normally, she comes back to me. I usually think she's mad all day, and I still do, but she comes back anyway.

"Hello!" A girl said with a camera person behind her. "We hears you got the female role of the newest play coming on here at Fukurodani! How do you feel?"

"I'm happy about it." I said about to walk away again, but gets stopped by her.

"Is it okay for us to ask you some questions?"  She asked smiling.

I nodded.

"Lots of the school's actual actresses didn't make it, but you to make it, Why do you think that?" She asked.

"Umm well.." I not sure how to answer this question...
"I think those great actresses could've made it instead if they saw everyone audition."

"Many people think you have no emotions. Are you going to surprise them with your acting?"

I hate these questions.
"I guess..."

"Hey." Akaashi said stopping the interview. "I thought Bokuto-san told you to not record her."

"We're just going to use the things we just recorded." The girl said.

Akaashi took out the tiny card from the camera and threw it. "Let's go (Y/n)-San?"

I nodded and walked with him. "About yesterday." Akaashi said breaking the silence. "When Bokuto-san said to fall in love with him, he just means you have to express love in the play."

Express love?

We walked into a room with people sewing and making the costumes. "Just stay here until Bokuto-san comes." He said walking into another room and leaving me here.

I saw a girl suffering with the needle in her hand. Walking over to her, I smiled softly. "Do you want me to help?"

"Please..." She said desperately.

"Okay (Y/n). Be careful with the needle." The mother said helping her child sew the torn dress. "Sewing is my ultimate power." The mother said with pride. "You'll get the power one day if you continue to practice okay?"