10

Play. Play. Play.

"So. I'm your Prince and you're my princess."

I have most of my lines memorized by trying to connect everything. This whole thing is crazy.

"I love you so much. So why don't you?"

"It's about something that happened when I was in my day care when I was little. I'll tell you more about it once you understand the play also."

"So please hear my voice and let's be together."
So helpful...
I groan and throw my script to the floor, putting my head on the table. Kuroo rose an eyebrow at me. "What's wrong with you?" He asked picking up my script.

"Nothing. I'm just confused." I said sitting up again.

Kuroo and I were sitting in the storage room practicing our lines. "You cut me off from my lines. Something's up. Do you wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head. "Let's just practice our lines."

"I'm starting to fall in love with you." I read from my paper. The first line is a confession.

Kuroo came towards me and lifted me chin with two fingers. "I love you too, but your life will be ruined once you kiss me. You're living a beautiful lie and once your lips go on mine, the truth will unfold." Kuroo said moving away from me. Looks like someone memorized their lines.

The curtains are suppose to close after Kuroo walks away. "I wish for you to never leave!"  I say spinning around. "I work hard as an average girl. I'm so blessed that you're there for. So please don't go." 

Kuroo walked over to me. "Throughout your life from it's problems, I'll be there. When you're alone, happy, sad, mad, or whatever it may be." He read off the script.

-

"I hate everything." I say having to read the lines with Kuroo not the other ones I have with the other characters. "I feel so bad everything ends up like this. Both of my parents work so hard while I do nothing. Although I try my best, it isn't good enough."

Kuroo came closer to me with a fairy tale book. "Everything will be okay. If you believe it to be that way." He said putting his lips on mine and dropping the fairy tale book in front of me before moving away. "That's it?" He said looking back at his script. "So I die and turn into a book?"

I look at my script. "Wait it's suppose to be open to page 45?" I opened the book to the page said on my script. The kissing part of the princess and the prince charming's was on the page. "I guess this makes sense." I heard Kuroo say.

Although this sounds familiar, I can't think of what this is. The 2D character, Misaki's background, all the characters, literally everything. I look at the play and ended up looking at my wrist. The ruler. That one teacher. My mom. Bokuto. Everything flashed before me. How did I miss it?

Bokuto. Why is this happening? Why did you make a play about something like this? Is there a good reason for all of this?

Tell me Bokuto. Answer all these questions that I have.

Even though I forgot, everything is back to me. I know what he's doing. Bokuto. You didn't ruin my life. Who said it was your fault? You gave me that spark in my life.

Did I really forget something that made a huge impact to my life? Am I dumb now? "Kuroo. I have to go."

Bokuto...

"Where-"

... I love you.

I grabbed all my things and ran out of the room. Running to the boy's volleyball gym. "So this is the lucky girl?" I heard in the gym. I took a peek into the room. "This is Mikki. She's my girlfriend. The one I've been talking about."

"She's cute." I heard comments from the guys.

No. Wait. Why. Why is she here now? Not now. She can come another time. No. No. I need to talk to him.

I saw Bokuto's wide smile. "Her legs were paralyzed so she couldn't move around, but now she's better!" He said putting his arm around the girl. Bokuto's words stabbed through me.

Why. As much as I want to tell him...

... I can't.

Bokuto has a girlfriend. Then... Why? Why did he do all of this? Is it really for me?

Breathe. It's okay.

In a small whisper. "I love you." I whisper walking away, wiping the tears I didn't even notice.

Bokuto's POV

Even though I'm happy I get to see Mikki more. I'm smiling, but what's this? Everything's happy, but it's not. Something is paining me right now. What is it?

I want to see--

My head turned once I heard loud steps. Kuroo was panting. "Where's (Y/n)?" He asked. "I saw her come this way. Have you guys seen her?"

(Y/n)...

Where is she? I felt Mikki's arm wrap around mine. "Let's find her..." My voice died down as Mikki hugged my arm tighter. "Maybe she went home. Go check." I said looking at Mikki's wide smile.

This is wrong. I can't be doing this. This isn't okay. "I need to step out for a bit..." I whispered to Mikki. She let me go. "Okay. I'll be talking to the guys.

I walked outside quickly. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. What this? I think as I heard small cries. I followed the sound that lead me to the side of the gym. "(Y/n)!" My eyes widen as I ran to her. "W-What's wrong!?" I panicked.

Reader's POV

What do you think? Oh. Well I can't blame him since he doesn't know.

"(Y/n)..." Bokuto said in a soft voice. "Please talk to me."

Do you care Bokuto? "Hello..." I said in a tiny voice. Bokuto hit me lightly. "Don't say Hello."

I laugh. Bokuto gave me a soft smile wiping away my tears. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I look behind Bokuto to see Mikki. I shook my head. "I'm okay now. I was nothing." I said getting up and passing Bokuto and Mikki.

"Wow! My Bokuto is so nice."

"Duh! I'm like a hero!"

"Fight all the villains that ruin lives!"

"Yeah! I make lives better!"

A/n 

Hola everyone its KAITLYNNNNN or TrashedJams, your fav author. Back with a last chapter . sorry. the reason is..  I broke my phone as I cant write as much as I want to. Hopefully theres people still read this. I cry.

I try making those intense fanfics where its suppose make some action but its not happening I guess cri. fail with your fav

WELP

Ill see you next chapter!~~~