2

"You have no right to call my son stupid."

The girl hate going to school more and more. Each day the teacher was worst.

'Why can't I report her...' It was because she was a child no one believed her. The boy begged his mom to stop. "Why? You want her to call you stupid?"

He continued to stop he because he knew that he wasn't smart.

-

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" Hara said sitting next to me in class.

I smiled. "Yeah. I'm just tired."

"You need some sleep." Hara sighed. "Each day you look more dead." She said looking at my eye bags. "You need to eat too!"

"(L/n)-San doesn't eat?" A boy said walking over to us. "I'll buy you lunch--"

"Go away she doesn't like you." Hara said pushing him away.

And she asks why I don't have a boyfriend...

I sat there silently. "Okay (Y/n)! Are you going to audition for that new play?" Hara said slamming her hands on my desk. "You're a good actress! And if you don't go... You can watch me!"

-

I ended up going. "Can you change your face expression...?!" Hara said using her hands to make me smile. 

I don't like being here... The area we're auditioning in, is a dark place with no windows.

I can't look at the sky here.

There was a line of girls here, all wanting to try to get the main female role because apparently the boy's volleyball setter is a god.

I stood in the line with Hara, who was talking to other people.

"Can I um... Walk though? I'm backstage." A girl asked shyly.

I kindly let her through between me and Hara. As soon as she walked into the 'backstage only' room, Hara yelled. "(Y/n). That was so unnecessary."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"She could've walked around." Hara said rolling her eyes.

One reason I don't like Hara...
"She would've have to walk around the long line." I said quietly.

"Oh well." Hara said getting more annoyed. "She isn't that important."

"Well... If you're going to get the part, you'll have to work with her." I said point out the truth.

Hara rolled her eyes and turned around. She's mad at me again...

Like always when I'm always correct. She's mad at me for always saying what's true, and not saying what she wants to hear.

Hara went off talking to her friend, that I don't know, having a fun conversation while I stand in this line.

A girl ran out the audition room crying. She ran to her friend and screamed. "Akaashi Keiji is fucking heartless."