6

"Hey now." Bokuto said separating us. Everyone stared at Akaashi. "HE'S SO CUTE KISSING." Girl screamed.

I'm blessed since they don't kill. "Can I help you?" Akaashi said annoyed.

"I um..." Bokuto was lost with words. "(Y/n) forgot this..." He said giving me the picture of Genos.

I smiled. "Thank you. I felt so empty without." I said while putting the picture in my shirt pocket.

"Don't touch underaged girls Akaashi." Bokuto said flicking Akaashi in the forehead.

I felt a tiny bend of the picture in my pocket.

Akaashi rolled his eyes. "You're-"

"Did you bend my picture?" I said loudly. Akaashi's eyes widened. I heard people in the room mumble about how this was the loudest I've ever spoken.

Bokuto tilted his head. "What are you-"

"Did you bend it?" I said once again taking out the picture once again, showing them the bend.

Bokuto's eyes widened and he suddenly fell to his knees. Staring to the ground. "I'M SORRY-"

I unzip my bag. "It's fine I have more." I said taking out a picture of another manga character.

"What is that...?" Akaashi said looking my picture confused.

I smile. "It's my-" I felt my phone vibrate in my bag. I took it out and answered it. "Hello?"

"(Y/n)?" I heard on the other side.

I smiled. "Mom. How are you?" Akaashi and Bokuto look at me confused.

I heard my mom cough. "Is it okay if you visit soon? I don't want to bother you, but I need medicine... Maybe you can after school?"

"Of cource." I said hanging up.

Bokuto tilted his head. "What happened?"

"Sorry, I can't hang with you after school. I have to see my mom."

"I'll go with you." Bokuto said quickly.

My mother and I don't see each other a lot, because of an incident in the past. I never see here until she's sick. Wishing to see my mom again, this is a blessing, but she's sick so I'm worried. It makes me happy Bokuto-san is going.

-

Bokuto and I got the medicine my mom needed and made it our way to see her. "You seem happy." Bokuto pointed out.

"I am. It's the first time this month I'm seeing her." I said happily walking to the building.

Bokuto looked around. "Where are we...?" He mumbled.

"Five minutes." The man said letting me and Bokuto into a room.

My mom's face brighten as I walked inside. She smiled. "(Y/n), you're growing so much." She said hugging me. Obviously, it wasn't just her in the room, there was two guards there too.

"Here you go mom." I said handing her the bag with medicine. "Watch your health okay? I like seeing you, but not for this reason." I said softly.

My mom saw Bokuto and smiled. "You've also grown." She said laughing. "Come here." She said coming toward Bokuto with her arms open.

Bokuto's eyes watered. "I-I'm sorry..." He said hugging her.

"It's fine." My mom smiled. "How are you? Is your family doing okay?" Bokuto just nodded wiping his tears like a baby.

"Time's up." The guard said strictly.

"I love you mom."

"Love you too (Y/n)."