4

"Okay (Y/n). Try this color on." Hara said putting another color of makeup on my face.

She was helping me get ready for school, because she thought I should look good today.

"You're so pretty (Y/n)." She said adding more stuff to my face. "Us second years have to look great or else we'll suffer with school stress the next year."

We left the house 30 minutes later because of how she thought it'd be nice to do my hair, while she wasn't actually ready to leave yet.

"So when I was introducing myself, Akaashi Keiji, you know, the hot one?" She said as we walked out of her house. "He looked at me with those eyes. So since you're working with him, try to get us together." She said handing me a 10.

Hara's been liking him for a while, she always talks about him since he has the same class as us. I never knew he had our class until Hara started talking about him.

"I'll try." I mumbled seeing her smile.

As we walked I saw Akaashi looking around at the front of the school. "(Y/n)-San." He said walking over to me as soon as he saw me. "We should go meet up with Bokuto-san."

I noticed how Hara's eyes were stuck on Akaashi as if they were glued on him. "Hi Akaashi." She said cutely.

"Let's go (Y/n)?" He said totally ignoring her. I nodded and walked with Akaashi to the room.

We saw Bokuto singing to himself alone in the room.
"When you're happy and you know it clap your hands." Bokuto said clapping twice after one line. "When you're happy and you know it clap your hands."

I clapped getting Bokuto's attention. "When you're happy and you know it, and you face can really show it, when you're happy and you know it clap your hands." I sang as he clapped.

"(Y/n)!" Bokuto said hugging me and throwing me in the air.

Akaashi sighed. "Be careful Bokuto-san. She's a human too."

"But she's so small." Bokuto said swinging me. He quickly stopped. "Her face expression won't change..."

Akaaahi sighed. "She's probably just done with you. Like I am."

I laugh silently. Bokuto's eyes widen. "SHE'S LAUGHING." He screamed taking out his phone and started taking a video of me.

Akaashi took me by the hand. "We should go to class Bokuto-san. I'll walk her to her class since we're late again."

Bokuto whined as we walked out the door. "We have practice after class, so if you'd like, you can watch us."

He opened the door for me to walk in. Everyone in the classroom looked our way. I noticed Hara, but she wasn't looking at me.

Teacher signaled us to just sit down. I walked to my seat, which was by Hara, while Akaashi's was at the seat on the other side to Hara.

Bokuto ran into the classroom once the teacher started teaching. "(Y/n)!" He called out and looked around for me. "You forget your lunch." He said once he saw me. Walking over and placing the bag on my desk, he winked before leaving.

I looked at the bag, 'From the hero from above.' 

"Can I continue the lesson?" The teacher said annoyed.

-

The teacher went on with a lesson I already knew about. Class was quiet other than pencils being written on the paper and the teacher's voice.

I took notes along the lesson, since I have nothing else to do. A folded piece of paper suddenly appeared on my desk.

I look around and see Akaashi smiling at me, and Hara giving me an evil glare.
It's probably from Akaashi...

'Do you understand this lesson...?'

Is he confused? I wrote 'Yes, do you need help with it.' on the paper and sent it back to  him.

I saw Hara pass the note to Akaashi. Watching him write on the note again, and passing it to Hara and to me.

We continued doing this until...

"Bullshit."

"Excuse me?" The teacher said stopping the lesson. Akaashi was passing the note to Hara, but she suddenly said something.

"Bullshit." She said loudly and ripping the small note Akaashi was passing.

I look at her surprised. She kept ripping the paper. "No! No! Why would you do that?!" She started screaming.

"Hara what's-" I got up to hold her, but she slapped my arm. "(Y/n)... I hate you. You filthy rat." She said running out of the classroom.

Did I do something?

Akaashi looked confused also. "If she's mad she should just get mad at me for saying something."

I got up and ran after her. Even though I don't like her as much, she's my only friend... I can't lose her.

"(Y/n)?" I heard as I ran past a classroom. I turn around. "Bokuto-san?"

He was standing outside with two buckets of water on each hand. "Are you in trouble?" I asked. He nodded sadly. "One of the girls in class had me annoyed." He said rolling his eyes. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I looking for my friend." I said smiling.

Bokuto tilted his head. "The one that just ran past?" I nodded. "Don't go after her, just sit down with me." He said smiling.

"This is skipping class-"

"Please."

I look at him confused. "If you want me to.." I said sitting on the floor on the opposite side of the hallway.

Akaashi's POV

'I was wondering if you'd be okay with me asking you out...'

The question I wrote on the paper to gave to (Y/n). 'Just kidding.' Was what I wrote right after. Her friend probably didn't read that part.

Why (Y/n)?

I know Bokuto likes her even though he's dating someone...

I have no choice but to break him.

Sadly, (Y/n) has that friend who might add more drama...

A/N

LATE UPDATE!!!

SORRY OML ILL TRY TO MAKE THE UPDATES SORRY