Chapter Twenty-Nine (!)

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeuw sure?"

You grabbed his hand,"Yeah." You leaned  against him. You didn't want him to leave you.

###

"Dare is somefink wrong. Don't lie to me. You sleep so protectivly wif me and do ofer fings too." He took a sip of wine as we waited for our food.

"Okay, okay. I just am so scared about you getting hurt. I love you so so much I want to protect you at all costs. I don't mean this to be rude or anything but, I don't think you're, well, strong enough to defend yourself. I'm sorry that that sounded mean but in my eyes it's true and I have to protect you."

"No offense takin' I promise. Yeuw ar' right. I'm sorry I'm a such a bad boyfriend I don' even fink I'd be able to protect yeuw if somefink bad were to happen. I'm so sowwy."

"Stop that you aren't a bad boyfriend. I just need to keep you safe and I just feel like it's my job to do so..."

He nodded, having a sort of sad look on his face.

"Do you need me to sit by you?"
He nodded again. You slid out of your seat and sat by him on the other side of the booth, him placing an arm around you. "You need lots and lots of love tonight, Stu. You've been way too upset and stressed and it's not normal for you at all."

"I hope I feel betta' soon coz I'm makin' yeuw feel bad and et's makin' me feel even worse."

"It's fine, don't worry about it." You kissed his cheek, making him smile. A few moments later, the waitress brought us some water and our plates of food. She smiled at us practically cuddling one and other. As we were eating, 2-D got some sort of sauce on his face and didn't notice it. You waited a while trying to see if he would notice it and wipe it off. He ended up not noticing so you grabbed the cloth napkin you had in front of you and put it near his face but he leaned away.

"Wot?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "There is something on your face."

"O-oh..." he leaned back to his original position. He had another apologetic look on his face. He looked like a sad puppy that didn't get the table scraps from it's owner's dinner.

You dabbed the area with the napkin, then wiping it off completely then kissing the part of his face where it was located. He smiled a little.

"Is it difficult for you to chew?" You asked.

He swallowed his food and drank a bit more of his wine, "Et was reallay difficult at first but, I eventually figured it out!" He voice cracked, making what he said louder then he intended, which drew a lot of people's attention to him. "Hehh..." he looked down and continued eating his food.

Soon enough, we finished eating. 2-D paid the bill and you both left. Every time you walked together, he put his arm around you, walking around proudly basically trying to show you off. He despite his lack of intelligence and his odd appearance, he was just so adorable and caring and it was hard not to love him.

###

You stepped into your hotel room, stretching as 2-D put his little box of juice pouches on the counter. You kicked your shoes off along with your socks. You took your shirt off due to the room being too hot but left your jeans on, for now at least.
You walked into the kitchen area only to see 2-D sipping at another pouch of juice. He awkwardly made eye contact with you when you noticed he was on his forth one, giving an awkward smile. You smirked and walked alway saying: "okay Stu, when you're done come join me over here to play a little game~"