The hidden crime

"It seems Akiza has been gone for a while."Hashirama muttered,thoughtfully looking towards the paper.

Tobirama sighed,"It has only been three days I'm sure she is still alive."Tobirama joked

Hashirama had sighed taking a glance,"I know she maybe,but that is not what I am concerned of."

"You regret sending,her to this mission,don't you?"

"it was maybe so..."

"Hashirama I told you."he shook his head"She maybe capable to fend for herself,but she is,not adaoted to our knowledge just yet."

"Brother please do not start,it is not that I regret sending her it is just hat pain she will witness."

"And that gives you sympathy and remorse?Remember brother she is her own self,her own vaulement she views herself as not a puppet to us."

"or anyone."Hashirama pointed out,"and yet that deepens ny concern of her well being after she found out old man Reshi died."

"You had to do it brother,she was danger with that man,and his son to,they were behind the numerous killings of our men."

Hashiramas' eyes shook,"She cared and,loved him deeply we both saw the pain that seeped through her soul,that none of us can abide to say,we understood her."

"Are you going to tell her then?"

Hashirama layed to thought,"I can not,she will rampage on us again."

"if she rampages on us,then she is not with us,she would understand,but as always a drunkard will never understand a concept."

"Brother,at some point in your life,you are going to have to understand to show mercy,and sympathize upon others feelings."

"but until that day comes,let us figure out how we will attend more order,and to see Madaras' next step,yet I still wonder how he must be like,with that animal."

""What can I do then..."Hahashirama sadly spoke.

Tobirama had stood aside him,"Wait until she returns,and see her state,as much as fully doubt her intelligence,the job may be done."

"no brother..of Reshi how can I tell her?"

"Simple keep it secretive,until the moment comes and,what ever will take place..let be."

The Sun  had arised,a frown had formed upon his face,as he clenched his fist lightly,"Akiza..I'm sorry."