the visit

"Well then if to describe about this journey  I had,along with precious,I didnt brag nor can I brag,the complete annoyment I felt towards the womanly Uchiha,but I can certainly brag about the excitment I felt to finally see..him."I spoke as I had drifted my eyes down.

The goofy brat,and as so as bubble gum had neared in,"So what happened then Lady Akiza?"They asked questioned.

​​​​​​I had moved a strand of my long bang behind my ear,tucking it in."Well..."I drifted,I had scratched the back of my head,laughing sheepishly"Well."Bubbled gum had arched her eyebrow,questioned.

I had drifted my eyes upwards the sky,as I had remembered those days,how rain wasn't even to its avail in the clan of Hiro....

​​​​I had layed onto the branch staring onto the navy blue sky,that were intact with its silver wonder,in wich I dreaded upon,each night,one thing I always grew questioned to,when I were alone,or if to say.detached from the world itself.Indeed it were common routine I had for myself,since the day I were born,amd to walk amongst the face of the earth,as I remember grandpapa say"Those that die,are there in the sky,reflecting on us,in wich they had accomplished greatly."

I felt a throb,a feeling in wich moved inside my heart,and then I realized,on how much I actually missed to be out here in the open,wether drunk or not,I missed greatly,on how to be free.But I knew responsibility were awaiting for me at the end of all of this.

I sighed,as the wind had huddled by,howling its taunting,but yet beautiful tune."You seem very silent,never knew you could last an hour like this?"I heard his voice speak smoothly.I had drifted my eyes down,to stare at the womanly Uchiha,as we only reflected the same stare,like two humans,in wich we seemed to have recongnize within eachother for the first time.

"Well,tthere is a field,instead of a table,there is more openness,then a rather depressed man."

"Hmmp"A side smirk appeared onto his lips."I suppose so."He then moved his eyes,as the wind seemed rather windy,but yet gracefully,as it roamed across the grassy slope.

"Well?"He spoke again.

"What?"I asked,looking onto him.

His smile then curved,"never mind"he said.

My eyes had then widend,as I realized what he ment"My god!"

He looked onto me,calmly questioned"what?"he asked.I had then reached for my bag,as.I knew Ii kept well of enough money for matters of mine.But knew,I knew this womanly Uchiha needed this.I had unzipped my bag quickly,as I had started search inside.

Precious had arched an eyebrow,a look that seemed to have contain in him,as if I went insane.I then saw his hand reached for my arm"what is it?"he asked.I had then smacked it away"No,no dont touch me."I said.I had finally had gotten reach for my wallet,as I took out enough money,enough for this desperate man.

I had then jumped off the tree,"Alright,precious there is a road"I had the gave the money onto him,as he seemed,as if I went mad,"just go straight,then turn to your right,there is  hotel,and I know they are out in this hour,and-and damn it"I cursed.He seemed calm,but yet weirder about my upcoming actions,this man seemed,prepared,prepared on what he were to do.""what is wrong with you?"he asked.I had then sighed,I had then placed my hands onto my head,as I fell to my knees"Damn you H ashirama!"

I then arose,as then I paced back and forth,as I had then felt a grab onto my wrist,as my heart skipped a beat,then dragging precious along with I,in wich there was a road that lead to this open field,in this starry night.I had laughed,nervously"Alright"I said"just like I told you the instructions,go straight then turn right and there youll find tons of women"I chanted excotedly nervous,moving my right arm into a scooping form.