Fight for respect and peace

"Man that still is hilarious even to this day!,"I said laughing and the others laughed a bit.
"Anyways me and madara fought yet again..,"I said but was interrupted by Naruto.
"when are you going to tell us why are you still here and not dead?!"he shouted and I shot a irratated glare at him which made him shake.
"I'm getting to that so calm down or I will send two hundred or so yards away with shinra tensei,"I said and moved my spiky black bangs out of my eyes which were narrowed.

Madara had moved his arm straight forward towards me,holding a Kunai onto his hand,into a attackive manner.I had then tooken out my Katana from my sleeve.While the both weapons had slashed,creating a dark blue light,from our weapons clashing.Madara's eyes had widend,we both then landed towards the ground."Your a female Kounichi"He said.I smirked,as my black hair was letted out loose,flowing with the wind,You see when I was into battle,I actually never cared of what any man or women would say towards me,I will be the snout outta them,until I know my task of battle is fullfilled.I had appeared behind Madara,into a blink of a flash,but yet the man was quick onto a blink of an eye.He had jumped onto the air,doging my attack,I had growled narrowing my eyebrows.I had then appeared behind him,slashing him onto the arm,fulling a bit of his wince of pain gritting through his teeth.

I had then kicked Madara onto the back,as he fell towards the ground,but that wasn't enough for me.My Hair string,had formed into a wire, drowsing out my komino,as it wrapped onto Madara's waist,but then again the man was quick.As I felt him behind me.I ahd turned around,quickly but he smacked me onto the neck,hitting one of my pressure points as he then kicked me onto the stomach,flying back but I was quick enough to gain my balance onto my legs.I had slided onto the ground,as my nails had created a long traces of lines,of were I stood,breathing heavily i was,my hair had scatttered before me.Madara had chuckled,"Your quick for a women,wich intreste's me"He said,I had then felt a pain onto my neck,as I coughed out a bit of drops of blood onto my yellow sleeve.Madara was then unreastrained from my wire,I then smirked towards him"Who was to say".I told him.Smoke had filled the air,between the Senju and Uchiha,as Madara and I looked and studied eacother for a moment,yes indeed we were still capable to fight,but then again the trick we had pulled onto eachother,with high level Jutsu's and Battling skills.

I breathed a little,"For a women,It amazes me That,that bastard Hashirama,and his rat brother decided to let a drunkard women into war".He laughed,"I mightess belive we Uchiha will come known and feared by highly."He said.I had laughed a littled,grabbing my neck"Please winning a battle with a reputation of women that had kicked you to what men adore more,embarrassing you onto both clans,even with that of a part of your hair missing,It would take an intrest onto how you,became the most ridicoulsy Shinobi onto history,"I smirked.Madara had then growled at me,as he ran towards me"Perfect"I said.You see I wasn't dumb to explain onto war,when i had landed my wire onto his waist,I had attatched,invisible explisve tags,that when a person takes a step,they explode.I had had then brought my hands together,"Now Precious,i must say I had fun with you"."W-What?"He said,glancing onto his armor,as he saw smoke appearing"Explosive tags"He said,He then took his armor off quickly,only leaving him with his sleeved shirt.As when the armor through,it exploded onto the air.He growled towards me,"Uchiha Flames"He said,Fire had then spitted out his mouth"Lava Realease:Molten Rock wall".I shouted,A wall of hard rock lava had appeared,before me blocking Madara's attack.I had supressed my chakara to the point,of growling.My eye's were amazed from Madara's Fire flame,as my wall were breaking,dissolving itself"Damn it"I snarled.The wall had broken,as I had jumped back quickly,my body moving swiftly with the wind,while the explision's of men screaming out their Jutsu's were sounded clear towards my ears.

Madara had then appeared behind me,as my eye's widend quickly,Madara were fast.I had growled even more by my impatience to murder the Uchiha bastard.I had growled,as i moved my elbow to collied with his stomach,as I heard a lump of air spilling out.I had then wrapped my arm's onto his neck,as I had body slammed him towards the ground.I had then tooken out my Katana out from my Kimono sleeve,as it moved into my great speed,grabbing a hold of it,I had stabbed Precious right throw his shoulder.I have gotten to admit instead of this man,giving out a scream,as if a women were to give birth.Instead,I had heard Madara old gritt through his teeth,as blood only spilled from the sides of his lips."Your to hard to kill,I had enjoyed this fight with you but then again our enjoyment must end here"I said,breathing heavily.My eye's had then widend,as Madara had then pulled the Katana out his body,giving out a frightful roar than even the clan's that fought,shook a little.Madara had then kicked me onto the chest,as I had flew back Madara had then took out a total of ten Kunai's,holding them postioned,as he had threw them at me.I had activated my Rennigan,deflicking the attacks.I had then done a few handsigns,finally clasping my hands together"Lightning 4th spear of Kiu".Lightining had then swarmed around me"Ah,Your a lightning user make sure not to,over power yourself dear".Madara sneered.I chuckled"Madara by that voice you've just potrayed,I wonder how many women onto your clan,left feeling uncomfortable".Madara had chuckled,"None,but the one i will kill today".Madara seemed calmed by his compsure,he seemed to have enjoyed this battle with me,feeling over confident about manythings.Chakara had swarmed around me,blue as i can say as i had then spilted me hands,as lighting in shape of spear's came onto form,giving out a growl as they then went towards him.I had then landed towards the ground,as the chakara still swarmed around me,as I had breathed heavily.This Jutsu were a tough one,I had learned rememebering this weren't to be used when i were impatient.

The attack finally landed onto him,as a puff of smoke appeared.I had then smirked alittle"Madara,Oh may I say you were fun to toy with,but our game ends here,and so as this war.I had then stood up,as I was then caught off gaurd.Madara had appeared before me,as I didn't have time to react,my body froze by the sudden paraylze I felt,i never had this.Madara had then chcukled as he grabbed me by the neck sqeezing,"Let me go"I snarled towards him,but faintly.He gave out that chuckle."Oh no dear,we were just to the point of killing eachother remember"He said,rasing an eyebrow.I couldn't move my body,my Rennigan weren't activating,as this time Madara seemed to have enjoyed his sadistic holding,as enjoyment of me struggling brought him,into a huge widely smirk.As his grip tight onto my neck,"You toying with me"He said,laughing."I could never think of such a silly,unpleasant women like you toying with me."He said,onto his laughable tone.I were then trying to head gouch him,but Madara had stopped me,with his other hand.As he then placed his finger's onto my chin,his cold reckless eye's had locked with mine."Your eye's i will take you back onto my clan,for further information of you,Your chakara seems to be unnormal".He said serious.I had then felt my body,back onto movement.As i then smirked"Sorry precious,I don't go for old men".His eyebrow had then twitched onto annoyment,as he then growled"Why you inosolent wom-I had then cutted him off moving my foot,onto where then again..his Konogo's layed.He gasped for air,as he growled then again.My breathing had slowed,my Rennigan couldn't to work onto that moment,for some odd reason,seeing everything shady.As i had then followed towards the ground."W-Whats going on".I heard my voice echo onto my head.I had began to breathe heavily,as I had started to cough out blood.

I ahd then realzied of when Madara kicked me onto the chest,and using the best to my abilities of the lightning Jutsu.I had then began to cough out blood,as Madara had the grabbed me by the hair,as I were then ready for the Impact.In swift air,i felt myself lifted seeing Tobirama carry me onto his arm's,as i had then heard clashing,i breathed heavily as my eye sight were still a bit blurry.Seeing Madara and Hashirama clash."Akiza'.I heard Tobirama's voice echo out my name,onto my mind"H-Huh raccoon?"."Brother quickly carry Akiza back onto the Senju compund!".I were then hearing the men shout,followed by the explsions,and screaming of a man wonded,as I faintly saw Hashirama and Madara battle it out."Akiza were going to treat you for medical attention"Tobirama had said.I nodded my head,faintly closing my eye's,as I knew,war were something to be called for when somethings is to be protected and accomplished,for the safty of others.But then again,hell i wanted to kill Madara,Hell i wanted to beat the leaving snozzer's out those men,return them home with a broken arm,or legs,or maybe missing his limbs.