My secrecy

"The Hiro clan is stealig food from us,I say we should punish the for it!"Madara had said."In all terms I agree woth Madara brother,they should be punished."I heard Raccoon say.I sighed,as I jad outted my head amongst the table"dear god,please just put a kunai through my head or something"I mentally said."Akiza is everything okay?"Hashirama had asked me."Yes everything is to be fine"I said,placing my hand onto my head."Hmmp seems your not well prepared for this,huh you insolent women?"Precious had said,with a smirk plastered across his face.

"no I just find your voice,very irriating,as if a poor dog were getting beaten to death,precious".His eyebrow twitched,as he breathed in heavily.

"Punishment should not be of avial towards the Hiro clan."I had spoken.

"why is that,Akiza?"Hashirama had asked

"because it is meaningless,to establish such turmoil when we bearly made this village."

"brother you are not going to to listen to this?"Tobirama had said.

"brother remember she is apart of this village also"Hashirama said

"This outta be instresting."Precious saod,lean in amongst his chair.

i had drifting my eyes down"Of they are stealing food,from our ports,then there must be a reason..of starvation within the clan."I said.

"the killed one of our men."Tobirama said,sharply.

i drifted my eyes towards him,"amd so we killed thousands,compared to them killing one man"I said.

"but as you may know,there is nothing within them that makes it frightful"Precious had spoken.

"that is my point,if Hiro are non-violent people,then how can they kill a Senju?"I jad questioned.

"But you must remember carefully,hunger is want leads to more death"Tobirama had commented.

"I saw we should add them to be apart of our village."I had spoken.

Hashirama eyes had widend,followed by"Are you insane"Raccoon had spoken,raising up from his chair.I had looked calmly onto him.

Precious chuckled.

"we can add a clan onto this village,we can do a peace treaty within them."I said.

Hashirama smiled"i can find this into an agreement."He said.

"what is the leaders name?"I had asked.

"Eiji Hiro,he is the natural born leader of the clan."he said

My eyes had widend.

Akiza what Is it?"Fruit cake had asked.

I had rubbed the bacl of my head sheepishly laughing."ummm"I nervously looked around

Fruit cake raised an eyebrow at me"Akiza?"

"Speak now?"Raccon said squinting his eyes at me.

"I sorta had one or maybe two shakes with the man."

"And so does she make another man her victim"Precious said.

I looked onto precious"and so does,it begin with that smilenosmile of yours"I said

"Brot

her you can not possible-"Raccoon placed his fingers onto his nose,in stress.

Fruit cCake seemed,of oddness woth me"So yoi jad a shake with the fellow clan leader of the Hiro clan,and so....."He trsiledtrailed off looking around"well then Akiza,how shall that be of peace between two of you."

I understood of where he were leading this"that I

is not true,what your thinking,him and I had only played a card game that is all,in the result,he lost towards me,and since he couldnt find a way to repay me,he had only bought me shake,since I had ram out of money"Drifting off to the memory."The man is quiteharmless,or quite authoritize to actually send someone to kill for food,his grandfather is nothing but am old bitter man,nothing left woth himself,but his only son"he said

"so it os clear in my understanding you know th them?"Raccon spoke.I shook my jead"no,bit you cam see it in his eyes"I said.

"brother please"Tobirama looked onto him.

Fruit cake had then looked onto me"Akiza,ill make the scroll-"

Brother what is this-"

Fruitcake ignored him"I will offer then little of our part in food,and if they dont except our exchange or offer"je then looked onto raccoon"them will use force"he said

I nodded"thank you"I said.

"I will deliver the scroll-"I jad cutted him off,as I were in thought.

"ill handle this on my own,besodes im part of this village,and of unity"

They looked onto me astounded"Akiza."Hashirama had said,but then did his eyebrows knit down"Are you sure about this,I mean-"

I drifts my eyes out the windo,staring onto the sun set"I am very sure"I said.