Their reaction and problems with a certain Uchiha

"And that's how I meet Hashirama and Tobirama..."I said and the three gave me strange looks.
"So your telling us that you were out right drunk when you meet them?"Bubblegum asked.
"The more i think about the funnier it is, but yeah that's how I meet the fruitcake and raccoon,"I said trying not to laugh.

So there I was walking again,cursing the world chanting on"Rebirth".Wich I never understood myself,of why I would say this word.Finally coming into my own cunclusion, I had ran out shake.In a quick second,I had cursed and throwed the glass bottle into my own rampage"Damn it,Just when I was in the mood,for peddaling!"I shouted.It never crossed into my mind,why I would always like to pedal,if I wasn't in water.I guess what I ment by pedaling was by crossing,or walking more to enjoy myself.I had heard the bottle,and glass breaking"Oh dear,don't tell me,Im going to pay for this Finacially again"I thought to myself.I had then grabbed the edge of myself,in fursturation"I gotta pull myself together,when I do this sorta things".I lectured myself.I had then heard bushes moving,followed by twigs snapping,and men mumbling"Don't tell me also,Im in the middle of romanticy also".I said,unto myself,sighing.Remembering of how i walked into a hotel roomm,that memory wasn't gone,even til now.I had finally saw the men appear before me,as everyman had the slight image,of the men I battled,seeming the crest behind their back,and crimison red eyes.Then I remember "Uchiha"."Damn it,im always suroundded by Shinobi"I cursed onto myself."What are you doing onto The Uchiha Base".One man said,as he peirced his eyes towards me,demanding.I sighed"Enjoying myself"I told them."That is no answer"The man said,with slight venom towards his voice."You know,Young man hasn;t your mother taught you how to speak towards a women".I replied towards him."Is this women even aware of her sourroundings?'The other Asked questioned,while staring onto me."Yes I am,now excuse me,I need to claim my wanderings"I told onto them,as I walked by them.The men look slightly confused of what had just happened.I was then grabbed roughly,by the arm as I knew this would't end pretty for the fools.I had punched one,making him pass out,but the men didn't attack back they were seemingly quiet.Turning around,their was a man,very tall dressed into war attire,with womenly raven haired,pentrating eyes,that had seemed powerful.The man's chakra from what I had sensed claimed to be abnormal."Tsk,Tsk,Tsk"He said,as he moved his finger,"Let her go"He order towards one of the men"Yes Lord Madara".His men said,letting my arm go.Then I had remembered a man,while back saying his name."Why must I always be in the middle of trouble?"I thought tomyself,conplaing like a little brat I was.I had sighed"I am very sorry for the window,Now excuse me I need to get lost into wonder".I said,as I had past by him.He had then grabbed my ar roughly,by swiftly pulled me into his embrace.Feeling his warm breathe,if to explain the man was a handsome one,but his hair had made him seem like a women."Your the women,That slaughtered my men,what is your name?"He asked me.Looking into his eyes,those deep dark ones,that had seemed to peirece me through.I didn't answer him.He growled,"Answer me".He said,Impatiently.This man was very controlling,demanding,Authoritave than The raccoon I encountered.He sighed into furstraition,as he went onto his crimison eyes"Well just do this the hard way."He said.I took an intrest onto this man,his possive personality.I loved a man that had it,but yet also I hate the man with for what he was going to hurt the children for.I had broken out his embrace,giving him a slight punch onto the chin,making him fall back a little"Sorry precious,My name is only unknown towards the men,that take intrest onto me".I said,smirking.He growled,as blood dripped onto his nose"You insolent little brat"He said."You should be taught manners,and Obidence when asked a questioned.'He said,running towards me."I gave out a chuckled"Don't you remember precious,Feelings are not to be used onto matters like these".I said."Hmmmp"He said,as he gave a simple smirk,he looked onto his men.Wich intrested me more,he seemed to calm onto somethings,wich I felt confused by,as i relaxed out of my fight posture."Kill her"He said.All men had then ran towards me,Genjutsu's user's they were,but I was able to fight them,into my own fighting skills,Acitvating my eyes was I sure to stop them.As they all fell to the floor,while their bodies layed motionless.I was then grabbed onto the neck by him,as he had me against the tree"So you contain these eye,Huh?"He said.Looking onto him,I had swirled my eyes,but his eyes seemed to be the match,as both of us were battling eye to eye"You worthless brat,your being complicated"He said,growling.You see this man,was as strong as i were to remember,but you see ever male shinobi has a weakness,even including the greastes of themselves recongnized."I had then looked onto the bubble gum,"You young lady,as for yourself may need this just in the case".I told her."YesLady Akiza"She said.I smiled unto her suiting me that way,she didn't seemed to be that bad,as i thought the brat she was."Tell us,Lady Akiza".Naruto said,excitedly.The Uchiha brat,just waited for the answer,while Kakashi Baka listened closly.I had then laughed."Every shinobi male has a weakness,as I remember spending time onto bar's,while women were treated,wrongly by men,so I had picked the habit of it."I said.Madara as he holded me,against onto the tree,our eyes battling out,he seemed to be distracted of what he were comptetive towards to so,What I had done was hit were ever man,would never liked to be hitted...unto their Konogo's."Sasuke had sweat dropped,followed by Kakashi,while Naruto had laughed into the goofy brat he was.In the other hand,Sakura had sweat dropped."And I thought I were here to learn more".She said.I had rolled my eyes back going to onto my past.Finally when I had kicked him,he gasped for air,as I started to run for the hills,tilting towards the side,from the drunkness I was in.But that Man seemed as if he were to never gain pain at all.He had appeared before me as he kicked me onto my face,blood splattered onto my lip,then he grabbed me by the neck,"You Naive,Irresponseible,Disrespectful,".He had seemed to call me every word he could possiblely call me,just for insults to make me feel less,of a women.But then again we both knew he felt shame,of what had happened those minutes back.Grabbing onto my own self mind.I had done a few handsigns,as my Rennigan swirled,"Lightning transfusion".I shouted.Lighting had then went into the man's skin,as I broke free then again running.I never knew of how much,or what I was getting into,but I knew somethings very intruging was coming past by me,by the three males I encountered.