Don't worry

Sometimes if I were to remember being,onto patrol I knew I had to do my job correctly correct.But in other words t were still onto panick with damn Madara.I didn't show up to patrol or whatever damn thing it were called for the Senju,I decided to a calming walk to sooth whatever panick I still had about my eyesight.Iknew very well if I werent to show up Hashirama or either the racoon would come to look for me,I had downe a hew had signs to teleport somewhere onto my own peaceful departure.A blue orb of light particles surrounded "Lady Akiza were are you to go"I heard one of the sever ants for me say.I did say something and it were,a chuckle,a chuckle came on my self"None of your damn interest"Isaid.I knew I must've still felt this worry trickle onto me."Lord Hokahe,AKiza !"The some. Shouted.I disappeared quickly,seeing HAshirama running to catch me.I knew ever sine after the fight Hashirama had been overprotective of me,as if he were this big annoying brother I had,but me still with this worry damn it,I had to have time.Arriving onto the field feeling the fresh breeze of pass through my hair,combing it did I feel to relax.I had sat onto the grassy field,as I had looked onto warm blue sky,,the clouds passing on by slow.I never had the time as I use when I were free shouting with my drunk madness about freedom,and enjoying while had done it always meeting strangers robbers.I guess I had really miss acting like a lost case,but now I guess this is a sign that I must mature now that SEnju and the Uchihas settle Dow to peaceful agreements,but I felt a strange encounter with the Uchihas as if something were destined for them at the end of this.Quickly if i can only realize then i must say,things have changed alot,i don't know what to wether do anymore.I sighed onto defeat,if something were destined for the Uchiha's.Then so be it,but yet this greater fear ran through me,as it pierced me through the heart."Insolent women,have you gone insane."I heard,that deep dark annoying chuckle.My eyebrow twiteched,but did it bring me for surprise."What the?"I turned around.I sighed,"Great,why did the royal bastard come onto the scene"."Hmmp"Madara raised on eyebrow at me.I then turned to the other side,as i looked onto the grassy field,I missed being like this.Madara had sat on beisde me,He had looked onto the grass,ripping a piece off,with his Kunai"What has gotten into you,I didn't hear your profanity wake me up or my men this morning".He said.I didn't answer,I were more raised onto anexity,then i were when i were a lost case."Listen here you ungrateful ass,leave or i'll make you leave".Madara smirked,"Don't you say,insolent women".What the hell were wrong with this man,how did he find me?How didn't he even-"Hashirama's men are in search of you,and how i got the word your profanity weren't my ears to wake up for.Usually i wake up to me,trying to murder you"He said.Looking onto me,i really needed a shake right now,nothing more to it.I sighed,as i had gotten up, as well as he had done the same as me."You know perfectly well,if you think of leaving the Senju including Uchiha with those eyes,Hashirama and Tobirama will find you,or should I say hunt you"He said,smirking."Who'd said i were going to leave them behind,i said nothing towards it".I said."You just proved you were,but disappearing like that".He said,onto me."Im insane,and insolent remember?"I said,looking down onto the grassing field as the butterflies passed me on by.He then sighed,as he extended out his hand for me to grab"Come on lets go".He said,serious onto me.I then had done handsigns,as blue particles had appeared on surrounding me"I don't have time to waste,with bastards like you,either its you leaivng,or me crushing ever god-damn bone you have,onto you perfectly don't exist".I said,deadly.He sighed,as he turned around to walk away,throwing a shake"Your perfectly need this,as i can tell you by your eye's you've been desperate,to be insolent again."He said.He then had disappeared,outta sight.I didn't sense his damn chakara anywhere to be found.

I looked clueless onto the shake,and onto the damn world,did Madara Uchiha just give this to me,the poor cocky royal,women that lost his repsect kicking his konogo's.I think he just gave me a break without insolenting me,I felt a smirk creep onto my lips,turning onto a side smirk.Madara Uchiha,your gonna get a damn good insultment and dignity loss,when i come on back.I had opened the bottle,not giving a damn about anything,"Screw it im back on the road!"I shouted.Was this a terrible outburst i were having?Were i losing my mind?I drank and drank,and it were strange,i didn't feel i were drunk just yet.I needed more,Madara's words then clicked in,as i made a frown,I sighed looking onto the sky,even though it were a bit blury."Then can due one day with out me".I whispered onto myself.I left out the field,as i began to wonder off,even though some odd feeling clicked inside me,something i couldn't seem to describe or detail myself,i stopped again turning back around,for some reason id didn't want to leave.But i were walking,so now it didn't just matter,The hell with it.
------------ (Naruto,Sakura's Baka's,and Sasuke's Pov)
"You had left the Senju!"The winy brat Naruto had shouted onto me.I nodded my head"Why do it Lady Akiza?"Sakura looked questioned."You know,as much to say you have Irhcukara as your facorite ramen shop,well when i were you I had OLd man Reshi's bar,as my favorite the old man,had created great shake".I said onto them.The both looked question onto me.But had i began.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked and walked,as i found a bar finally to my advantage but this bar had seemed on familair the men,the women,the laughter of fools,the smell of ciggerates,the creepy smiles of perverted men.Holy shucks,Im here onto old man Reshi's bar.Boy,had I missed this man's own creation of shake,and did i give him credit for creating excuses,for me.Of why i break things,or i just do it for the hell of it.This man had i only repay great respect towards him.I had entered in,as then did the whole bar fall to silence."That is odd?"I thought to myself questioned."Where was old man Reshi?".I had asked,myself.SOemthing felt odd,very strange."Akiza!"I remember that voice,as i smiled to turn around."Karu".I said.Karu were Reshi's son,him and I had beated the hell over 20 merchant's,during my years,well before the war of the Senju and Uchiha.Karu were a tall fair skinned man,with black hair,and brown eyes,with an elfie look,were a blue komino.He embraced tightly,"Damn it,AKiza were have you been,i've been in search of you for so long!".A tear ran down his eye.I chuckled,"I've hitted to much onto the road."We both had chuckled,"You?"I asked."I've been hitting it twice,at the card games,luckly those bastards have nothing on towards me.I laughed'Damn right thats true."I said.I looked both ways still no sign of the old perverted goof old man Reshi."Were is your father?'I asked.The bar fell slient,as then the people looked on and with frowns,I didn't like the sign of this.

Karu had looked onto down,sadly as he facial once a go lucky bastard he was, turned onto a a sad asshole. "Akira ny father dad."I laughed a little"The old perv must just walked.Karu your joking right"I said.I couldn't believe it, no not the old man perv, with the toughest shake.The old perv is just-"I'm sorry Akira he died months ago, when you were busy off in war."

Something struck me like a bullet what were it.I then just laughed some more"K-Karu until nnext time".I left.....