Epilogue

September 1, 2010, 10:28 AM. Platform 9 3/4

"Come on, Mum, I want to get a good seat!" said an excited Tatiana as she gazed at the glorious Hogwarts Express. Hermione smiled as she looked at the train, feeling just as excited, as if it was her first day of Hogwarts and not her daughter's

"Tati, slow down, we are here early as it is. You won't not have a seat.” said Hermione.

"Where's Aunt Fleur and Victoire? I don't see them." asked Tatiana, pushing her trunk and Pigwidegon's cage on a cart.

"They are more than likely on the way, don't worry. You know how prompt your cousin likes to be, so I'm sure they aren't far behind." said Hermione, looking around.

As if on cue, Tatiana was knocked to the ground by a sea of laughs and strawberry blonde hair. Tatiana laughed and hugged Victoire tightly, having not seen her the whole summer, as she spent it with her grandparents in France.

"You look like gold, Vic!" squealed Tatiana.

"The beach was amazing! I was out there almost every single day!" said Victoire as she helped Tatiana up off the ground.

As the girls started bonding. Fleur walked up behind Hermione.

"Ermione, it's so good to see you." she said kissing Hermione's cheeks.

"Same to you. How was France?" asked Hermione.

"Very nice. I'm just glad I'm not hauling three kids this year." said Fleur, smiling.

"It'll probably make things easier than they were last year. I remember Harry having to help you catch Dominique before she fell on the tracks trying to run after the train. Where is she by the way? And Louis?"

Fleur laughed. "That was a scare, non? I can only imagine how it will be when she goes in three years and Louis would want to go with both his seesters. I dropped them off at Molly's on the way here.."

Hermione smiled as Fleur walked off, trying to keep up with her daughter, who had just left to find some of her other friends.

She felt a gentle pat on the shoulder. She turned and faced Harry and Teddy.

"Hey, Hermione" said Teddy, hugging her.

"A 12 year old boy that still gives hugs? How sweet!" joked Hermione, making Teddy blush.

"Yeah, well, Victoire won't let me hug her." grumbled Teddy.

Harry tousled Teddy's vibrant blue hair around. "Don't worry, you'll have her someday."

"There's my friends. I'll be back." said Teddy as he hugged Tatiana and then ran off to meet some second year boys.

"Feels crazy doesn't it? Being here?" asked Harry.

"Doesn't even seen real. Feels like yesterday that you, Ron, and I was boarding the train."

Harry sighed. "Yeah. I wish he was here. He would have loved to have seen his daughter off."

Tatiana grabbed Hermione's hand. "Victoire says it's almost time to go."

"The train leaves at exactly 11 o'clock." said Hermione. Your father and uncle learned the hard way about being on time their second year."

Tatiana looked instantly sad at the mention of her father. Hermione felt horrible, making that mistake.

"I'm so sorry, Tati. I know how bad you wanted Daddy to be here." said Hermione as she hugged Tatiana close to her.

A tear escaped Tatiana’s eye. "I just wish he was able to be here to see me leave. I'm sure he would have liked to."

Hermione wiped the now flowings tears from Tatiana's face. "Don't cry baby, it's going to be okay."