Chapter 13: Breadcrumbs

After Tatiana napped some more, Molly had the rest of the family as well as Draco come over to meet the little girl, as well as discuss the situation at hand. She had also reached out to Kingsley Shacklebolt, who had been in hiding since the war, as he was high on the Death Eater kill list.

Ron sat with Tatiana on his lap at the kitchen table, as the others sat around him, each looking between the two.

"I can't believe my baby brother knocked up a bird before I did." said Fred, amused.

"Stuff it Fred. You already have a kid." said Ron.

"Angie and I have a BABY. Freddy Jr. is a baby. This lovely here is a full grown child." said Fred laughing.

"This is just a shock to us, Ronnie." said Bill.

"Especially since we heard the act of creation." said George, slapping his knee .

"There's a child present!" snapped Molly.

"As I was saying, this is a shock.” said Bill. “You haven't heard from Hermione in years, and then a child who she claims is yours falls out of a fireplace?"

"Claims? She is mine! Hermione would never lie about this!" said Ron, trying hard not to get angry.

"I'll have to agree." said Charlie. "I mean come on, look at her. The hair, the face. She's practically a female Ron, only more lovely."

"I think she looks like her mum actually, but no one can deny that hair." said George.

"She's Ron's alright. Especially with the look that she is giving us right now." said Fred as he pointed to a scowling Tatiana, whose face resembled Ron's at that moment.

"Can we move on from this?" asked Ginny, laying her head on Draco's shoulder. "I need to know what is going to happen with Hermione."

"First we need to know what's been happening with Hermione." said Kingsley looking at Tatiana. "Can you tell us dear?"

Tatiana stiffened up in her father's arms. She looked at Ron as if she needed permission. Ron smiled and nodded.

"We all just want to help Mummy, okay? But we can't help her if you don't tell us what you can remember,
0yeah? So can you answer our questions?" said Ron putting his forehead against Tatiana's.

Tatiana nodded.

"Okay then, little love. Now, what was living in your house like?" asked Ron.

Tatiana held Momo close to her as she talked. "Father Krum yelled a lot. About everything. He yelled at Mummy, and he yelled at me. Mummy had to take me to see Auntie Ari a lot to change my hair. I couldn't have red hair around him because Mummy said he didn't like redheads."

"Who is Auntie Ari? Is she ARJ?" asked Ron.

Tatiana nodded once again. "She's my god mummy. Mummy's healer. She takes care of us, and Mummy when she gets hurt."

"Ron, let Tatiana sit with me." said Ginny as she looked over and seen Ron's hate filled face. "Come over here for a second, darling."

Tatiana slid off of Ron's lap and walked over to Ginny, eyeing Draco extremely closely as she passed. Draco gave the girl a smile. Tatiana didn't return it.

"So, what happens with your mum and Viktor, dear? asked Kingsley.

"I don't see everything. Mummy makes me close my eyes, or go to another room. Mummy is the nicest person in the whole world. But he calls her a really bad name I am never allowed to say, and other names. And he makes Mummy darker in places."