Chapter 12: The Secret Keeper

"Merlin, I need a stiff drink." whispered Ginny as she fanned herself. Molly, who normally didn't condone drinking, especially from her children, nodded slowly in agreement.

Ron and Tatiana seemed to be locked in some sort of impromptu staring contest. He couldn't help but to take in every single feature of the girl to find himself. The hair was a dead giveaway, every Weasley, even Victoire, with her heavy strawberry blonde hair has some variation of the Weasley hair. Tatiana's hair actually reminded him of Percy's. He could also tell by her eye shape, face shape, and ears. He owned both of those, while the eye color, nose and mouth was all Hermione.

"Bloody hell." whispered Ron as he continued to stare.

Tatiana scrunched up her nose. "Mummy says it isn't polite to use naughty words." she said to him, making Ron want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"She's Hermione's daughter alright." said Ginny, amused.

"What do you know of naughty words dear?" asked Molly, finally broken out of her trance.

"Father Krum says a lot of naughty words to Mummy and she gets sad." said Tatiana, looking down at the ground.

Ron started to feel the anger in him take root, but he knew he had to keep his cool in front of the child.

His child. He had a child. A daughter. And he didn't even know it.

Molly was curious as to why Tatiana addressed Viktor in such a manner "Has your-"

"No." interrupted Ron.

"No?"

"She's tired, probably hungry, and scared. She needs to be cleaned and rested before we give her a million questions, don't you think Mum?" asked Ron as he stood up, taking Tatiana's tiny hand into his massive one.

Both Molly and Ginny looked pleasantly stunned. "You're right, dear." she said, looking at Ron proudly.

She then focused her attention onto Tatiana. "Would you like some tea and biscuits, dearie? And then maybe a hot bath and a nap?"

Tatiana looked up at Ron who looked down at her and smiled. She then walked over to Molly and nodded her head.

After Molly filled the little girl with tea, a chicken sandwich, and some small pies, she helped her wash off and then found something of Ginny's and shrunk it down to her size. As soon as Tatiana's head hit Ginny's pillow, she was asleep immediately.

"Is she okay?" asked Ron as his mother came back down to the sitting room.

"Poor baby was exhausted. Went right to sleep." said Molly, sitting down in her chair.

"Okay, that's all well and good." said Ginny, ready to get to the bottom of the issue. "Now, Ronald Weasley, what the bloody hell? The letter says that she is yours? We haven't seen Hermione in seven damn years, how is this possible?"

Ron pushed his hair back from his face while he did the math in his head. "Actually, if Tatiana is six, it makes a lot of sense. Hermione and I did have sex the day before she left."

"Ronald Bilius Weasley! Of all the idiotic things to do knowing that girl was going to leave the very next day!" yelled Molly, remembering that embarrassing day.

"Oh so spending time with the girl I loved before she was ripped out of my life forever is idiotic now? I was 18! Neither one of us were thinking that she would end up pregnant!" voiced Ron.

Molly threw up her arms. "Oh honestly Ron, there are more ways to spend time that to have sex!" said Molly.

"What is pissing me off is that she never fucking said anything the entire time she was writing Ginny. Not even a bloody hint!"