Chapter 15: The Plans

"Alright, so what do we already know?" asked Kingsley to Draco, Blaise Zabini, and the Weasley clan, minus Molly, Ginny, Angelina, and Fleur. They had gathered over at the Burrow unbeknownst to their wives and mother, as they were with at Fred and Angelina's with the kids.

"Well we know that Hermione and Tati had been to Muggle London before, but they stayed in Sofia, Bulgaria." said Ron.

"We know that my father is also involved, and is now a renewed Death Eater." said Draco, disgusted.

"I'm still trying to figure out how Hermione and Tatiana got into the country without my knowledge." said Blaise. "Even though I'm not a Death Eater, as head of the department of international affairs, I should have at least seen a document with their names on it. Even heard a whisper."

"Depends on when they were here, mate." said Draco. "You've only been at that job for two years. "

"And from what you told me, the girl wouldn't have been able to remember Big Ben unless it was either sometime last year, or this year. Don't you start remembering at age 4 or some shit?"

"How the hell would I know that Zabini?"

"Anyways, what else?" said Fred, interrupting what looked like the start of an idiotic and unnecessary argument.

"We need to get in touch with Padma Patil." said Bill. "She's the twin to that Parvati witch, right? She must know something about her sister and what's been going on. Has Tatiana said anything else about her, Ronnie?"

"Only that she went through a lot of what Hermione did and that she helped them and then disappeared." said Ron. "Apparently to somewhere safe from what she was told. That could be anywhere in the world."

"We really need to get a hold of your father, Malfoy." said Charlie. "He still out of town?"

Draco nodded. "He keeps sending Mother owls saying something about negotiations not going well."

"Well, is there any way your mum can get him to come here?" asked George. "Can she say she is having an affair or broke her leg or something?"

Draco glared at the twin. "I won't have my mother being referred to as a slag, Weasley! Besides, knowing my father, he would more than likely beat her ass and that's another thing I don't want happening to her."

"Kidding, of course." said George holding up his hands in surrender.

"He does have an idea though, Draco." said Bill. "Can she make something up to where it won't cause her any harm, but be serious enough for him to come home?"

Draco sighed. "I don't like this. I don't like this shit at all. However, what other option do we have? I can't say that Gin went into labor early or some shit. He wasn't even there for Orion's birth. I'll talk to her tonight I guess."

"We will protect your mother at all costs if it comes down to it, Draco." said Kingsley, trying to quell the worry that was building up in Draco.

"You had better. This is your sick plan."

"Moving on, who can get in touch with Padma Patil?" asked Bill. "Wasn't she in your year, Ronnie? Didn't you go to the Yule Ball with her?"

Ron groaned at the memory, while Fred and George smirked. "I did, but we didn't really get on. I barely spoke to the girl. And while we were in the same year, she was in Ravenclaw. Parvati was the one in Gryffindor. I don't know shit about her."

"Do you think owling her about her sister would peak her interest?" asked Charlie.

"I'll try" said Ron as he got up to find some parchment and a quill.