Chapter 26: Please, Don't Go

Again, I am no good with accents. Imma try my best to do Fleur justice lol

January 2, 2006 10:36 AM Shell Cottage

Tatiana and Victoire sat in the sand, making sand castles. Victoire had insisted she and her now favorite cousin did this, and Bill happily put a warming bubble around the area that the girls were playing in, so they wouldn't be cold.

"Do you miss going to school? asked Tatiana to her cousin as she dug a hole into the sand.

"Sometimes." said Victoire. "I miss playing with Teddy more. He was in my class."

"Who is Teddy?" asked Tatiana.

"You didn't meet Teddy yet? He is Uncle Ron and Harry's other son."

"Other son?" gasped Tatiana, causing Victoire to laugh.

"Godson, silly."

"Oh. I had a godmum. But she went to a better place, Mummy says." said Tatiana sadly.

"That where Grandmum says Grandpa went." said Victoire. "You didn't get to see him. He was very funny. He liked muggle stuff a lot."

"I have a muggle doll. She's pretty."

"So do I. I have to show you one day. I don't get why that bad man without a nose thinks that muggles are so bad." said Victoire as she filled up her bucket with sand.

"I don't either. My Mummy is a Muggleborn and she's the best Mummy in the whole world. She's so nice."

"Hermione is very nice. My mum says that she used to hold me when I was a baby. I don't remember that though."

"I missed my Mummy when she was gone. Do you think she and Daddy will get married and have another baby like your mummy and daddy did?" asked Tatiana enthusiastically.

Victoire laughed. "Of course! Uncle Ron is the best!"

The girls laughed and continued to talk about random things while Bill, Fleur, and Ron watched them from the sitting room window.  Dominique sat in Bill's lap. They had heard the conversation and had been very amused by it.

"She's already planning out your future Ron." said Fleur as she gently messed up Ron's hair.

Ron blushed. "Looks like it. And it would be nice if Hermione would go for it, but I don't see that happening."

"Why do you say that, Ronnie?"asked Bill.

"She sees herself as damaged goods for what happened to her. And I could tell her a million times that it isn't true."

" 'Ermione has been through tragedy. Tragedies that none of us will ever understand having not gone through them " said Fleur kindly. "It will take 'er awhile to get back to the way she was. You just have to keep reminding 'er Ron."

"Where are her parents?"asked Bill. "Are they still in Australia?"

"Dunno." said Ron. "Malfoy tried to investigate when she had sent the longitude and latitude of their location to Ginny, but he came up with nothing."

"That's so sad. The poor girl. You and Tatiana are all she has." said Fleur.

"Has Lee and Blaise spotted anything?" asked Ron trying not to think of something being wrong with Hermione's parents.

"They think they see a way in that's safe." said Bill as he handed Dominique to Fleur so she could feed her. "I mean any kind of way will be dangerous."

"It's a risk "

"Do you really want to take it?" asked Bill. "What will happen to Hermione and Tatiana if something happened to you?"