Chapter 9: A Star Is Born

I have no idea if Orovitch is a real word. I needed a name for a Bulgarian St Mungo's, and that's the first thing that popped in my head lol

June 10th, 1999

Ron sat in the home of Andromeda Tonks holding a sleeping one year old Teddy Lupin on his lap. His hair was a vibrant turquoise with red tips, the red representing Ron.

Ron spent a lot of time at Andromeda's helping her take care of Teddy. He felt that be needed to as Teddy had lost both his parents as well as his godfather, Harry. Andromeda enjoyed the help that Ron provided. She was doing her best by herself raising her grandson, but at times it got overwhelming. Especially since she was still mourning the losses of her only daughter and husband.

Ron enjoyed his time over Andromeda's because occasionally he would have a chance to see Ginny when Narcissa and her would visit. Thankfully, these were one of these occasions

"Malfoy." said Ron grinning.

"Weasley." smirked Ginny.

"Oh bloody hell, you even smirk like him now." said Ron as his sister kissed him on the cheek.

Narcissa smiled at Ron. She had come to like the young man, and vice versa."I'll take Teddy to his grandmum so you two can talk." said Narcissa as she took Teddy from Ron and left him and Ginny in the sitting room.

"So, how's life being a rich bitch?" joked Ron.

Ginny laughed. "You could be a rich bitch too if you would do what Draco suggested and work under the table for him."

"I'd rather fuck a hippogriff."

"Ew. Thanks for that image."

"Speaking of Ferret Boy, how is he treating you?" asked Ron.

"He's great actually." said Ginny. "He's almost like my best friend."

"Best friend? Is he a poof or something? Does he sit and do your nails while you gossip over lovely wizards?" teased Ron.

"Isn't your best mate a girl? Did that make you a poof?" said Ginny, instantly regretting her words.

Ron's face fell at the mention of Hermione.

"Have you heard from her?" Ron asked Ginny.

Ginny sighed. "Ron..."

Well have you?"

"Sorry Ron, not since the letter I got before the last one I sent." said Ginny looking gravely at Ron.

"Something isn't right, Gin. Something has happened to her." said Ron, feeling himself get upset.

"Ron, it's okay." said Ginny, trying to comfort her big brother. "The last letter she said that she was good. You read it yourself."

"And you fucking believed her? She's not fine with that Bulgarian Death Eater cunt!" yelled Ron.

Ginny's eyes grew wide. "You never told me that he was a damn Death Eater, Ronald Weasley! When did you find this out?!"

"Fuck, that's right. You wasn't there." said Ron. He had forgotten that Ginny didn't know everything that went down. Ron couldn't bring himself to talk about it before. "He showed us his Dark Mark. Said he had been one for years. And then he just fucking snatched her away."

"Ron...why didn't you tell me? Cissy and I were in Bulgaria in April! I would have done something!" yelled Ginny.

"Gin, what could you have done but gotten you and Narcissa into some bullshit. The last thing I need is my sister and her mum in law dead in fucking Bulgaria." said Ron.