Chapter 25: In All Actuality

I just remembered something. Dolohov's mind got wiped by Hermione in Deathly Hallows...

Too late to change things. Let's just say that Voldy returned his memories or something lol.

Anyways, back to the fic.

January 1, 2006, 12:00 AM Ron's Flat

The four turned their heads quickly to see Antonin Dolohov holding a squirming and silently screaming Tatiana in his arms, and Viktor Krum pointing his wand straight at them.

Ron felt as if he was about to burst into flames. He ran towards Dolohov, but Viktor stopped him dead in his tracks pointing his wand directly at Ron's face.

"Make one wrong move and I'll kill you right in front of your precious little Weasley." growled Viktor as he moved his hand from Ron's face to his neck.

"VIKTOR PLEASE!" yelled Hermione, quickly sobered by the shock.

"Ah, my Mudblood! I see you made it to her!" said Viktor in condescending amusement. "And you have my beautiful pure blooded wife with you as well. And...Potter? I thought the rumors were just that. Back from the abyss I see."

"Enough of this chit chat, Krum." said Dolohov as he tried to restrain the still silently screaming Tatiana. "We got the bloody girl, now kill this lot and be done with it so we can go."

"You're not going anywhere with my daughter, you son of a bitch!" snarled Ron.

"Actually I think we are." smirked Viktor. "She is needed by the Dark Lord and what he needs, he gets. Besides, when have you ever been a father? You didn't even know the child existed."

"Viktor please let her go." cried Hermione. "I'll do anything you ask. Kill me if you need to, just please let her go!"

"Wish granted" said Viktor as he whipped his wand towards Hermione.

"AVADA KA-"

*POW!*

You could hear the bone in Viktor's jar crack as Ron punched him as hard as he could, knocking him out instantly. Harry grabbed Parvati's wand from her pocket as Ron grabbed Viktor's, each one pointing it at a now paranoid Dolohov.

"Put her down." growled Ron as he pointed his wand at Dolohov's forehead.

Dolohov did as he was told. As soon as Tatiana's feet touched the ground, she ran over to Hermione, who gathered her up tightly in her arms.

Dolohov reached for his hand, but Ron and Harry were already on him, wands pointed at his head.

"Make a move and I swear to Merlin you'll die here tonight." said Harry as he moved Parvati's wand closer to Dolohov's head.

Ron quickly snatched Dolohov's wand from his pocket with his other hand, breaking it over his knee.

"HOW DID YOU FIND US?!" yelled Harry.

"Tortured his blonde friend." he said shakily. "She wouldn't budge, so we stole her memories before killing her."

Hermione, and Parvati gasped loudly. Ron felt as if he had been hit by the Knight Bus. Hermione passed Tatiana to Parvati, telling her to leave the room.

"You heartless bastards." said Ron, now pushing Viktor's wand into Dolohov's face. "I should kill your sorry asses right now."

"Let me." said Hermione, wand in her hand, pointing it at the unconscious Viktor, her brown eyes looking as if small flames were lit inside of them.

"Mione..." whispered Ron, almost afraid of what the witch would do.

"Don't." said Hermione. "This man has been a bloody thorn in my side for seven years Ronald. Seven! He's raped me, beat me, tortured me. Thank Merlin for Tatiana being strong even in the womb because I was hit so many times with the cruciatus curse while I was pregnant, I should have lost her! He allowed his Death Eater cronies to do the same, Ron! I hate him! He deserves to die!"