Chapter 19: Reunited

"Har...Harry?" stuttered Bill as he looked at The Boy That Was Supposed To Be Dead.

"NO TIME!" screamed Harry. "YOU NEED WARDS UP FAST! AND HERMIONE NEEDS HELP!"

"Harry? What in the-"

"Please!" spoke up Parvati. "We need to floo to Grimmauld Place! Now!"

"But Grim-"

"NOW!" yelled Parvati and Harry in unison.

The group acted quickly. Bill, with the help up Blaise and Lee, threw up as many protective wards as they could around the Burrow, while the rest of them quickly flooed two by two to Grimmauld Place.

"KREACHER! MEDICAL SUPPLIES QUICK!" yelled Harry as soon as he got out of the grate with Hermione. The old house elf acted quickly, popping away.

Harry swiftly but gently carried Hermione up the stairs, followed by a confused Ron and Draco, whom were arguing with Parvati over what was going on. When he reached the bedroom that Parvati was using while she stayed there with him, Harry placed Hermione on one of the beds.

"Parvati, go and get a basin and fill it with some warm water. Get a rag so we can get this blood off her, please!" said Harry, panicking.

Parvati rushed out to do what she was told, leaving Draco and Ron in the room with Harry and Hermione.

"Harry..." said Ron. "How-"

"There isn't any time to answer anything right now, Ron!" interrupted Harry. "She was hit with Sectumsempra, and I need to-"

"Shit, Potter why didn't you say anything?!" yelled Draco as he pushed Harry away from Hermione. "I was taught the bloody counter spell, I can heal her!"

Draco ripped Hermione's shirt open, revealing deep and long gashes, as if she had been sliced by a sword multiple times. He then quickly took out his wand and waved it in small, slow circles and repeated the same incantation over and over. Slowly, the gashes stopped bleeding.

Kreacher had popped into the room with potions and gauze. "Any chance you have Dittany on you?" asked Draco.

Kreacher handed him a small bottle. Draco took off the top and let a few drops drip onto the wounds, somewhat sealing them. Parvati came into the room with everything Harry had asked for. She and Draco cleaned off the blood that had dried on Hermione’s body. He then took a roll of gauze and gently wrapped it around Hermione's torso and back.

"There. She should be okay." said Draco. "Parvati, as soon as she wakes up, have her drink some of that blood replenishing potion Kreacher has on the nightstand. She is going to need it."

Parvati nodded as she wiped Hermione's face.

Draco turned and eyed Harry as if he was the plague. "You...we all need to talk."

"I don't have to explain anything to you." growled Harry.

"But you do have to explain to me." said Ron, viciously as he took Harry by the arm and pulled him out of the room.

Harry sighed as he had the others follow him into Sirius's bedroom. As soon as he closed the door, Ron blew up.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HERMIONE?!" boomed Ron. "AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"Apparently not..." mumbled Draco as he leaned against the wall.

"Look Ron, I'll explain about me later." said Harry. "Right now, we have bigger problems on our hands. They know we are here."

"Who knows?"

"Riddle. Don't say his name. It's taboo again." said Harry.

"Fuck, Potter why didn't you say shit?!" yelled Draco. "Let me tell the others before we're all fucked. Dammit, you're still fucking useless!" Draco ran out the door to warn the house.