"Ni. Ni. You slapped me. Tum maroge mujhe. Mujhe ni baat krna tumse. Main ni bolungi. I promise. Main fir se chup rah jaungi.", She crying shouted.

"Nanhi. Jaan. Aisa ni h.", He forcefully took her in his arms. She wriggled and tried to free herself but he holds her tightly yet securely.
Forcefully he hugged her and hides her face in his neck's crook.

Kneading her hairs he said with his one hand rubbing her back, "Chup. Ek dum chup. Rona ni h. It's not first time jab monstu ne apne baby ko maara h. Tum galat bologi toh it's my work to make you understand. Agar ho toh I can slap you even. Bachi ho tum meri. Samjhi."

She wailed loudly and said, "Mumma chiye. Leave me."

Manik sighed and continue rubbing her back till she calmed.
Once she calmed he said, "Ho gya? Yaa aur rona h?"

She sniffed and rubbed her nose on his shoulder.

Making her look himself he said, "Now tell me baat kya h? Gussa kyu h mera chota packet? I know tumhe mere tumhe slap krne se koi problem ni h because you know ki I love you so I can be strict to you even. Aur if ever you'll try to do anything to yourself toh mujhse bura koi ni hoga. Samjhi tum! Ab batao. Kya hua h?"

She crying looked him and said, "I don't want you. Chale jao. Dur. Mujhe ni rhna tumhare saath. I hate you."
Her words broke him but ignoring he asked, "Tum rah logi mere bina?"
"Haa. Khush rhungi. Bht."
"Why? Why u want me to go away?"
She freed herself and shouted, "Problem kya hai? Why don't you leave me alone? You are a curse for me. Curse. I would better die than being with you."
"Enough! Enough Nandini. Pyar se tumhe samaj ni aata na? Fine. I will go. Go away from you. Itna dur ki tum chah kar v wapas ni laa paogi. But before that let me clear one thing that without Nandini Manik ka vajood ni h. So if Nandini want Manik to go away then I'm going.", He went near her​ and caught her from shoulders, "Dar lagta hai na tumhe mujhse? Insecure ho na! You think I'm planning something to punish you. Toh listen I never had any such intention. I loved you, love you and will love you till my last breath. Meri galati ki wajah se you suffered right? So I will do what I should have done long time before. Tumhe barbad kiya tha na maine? Ab uski punishment me khud ko barbad kar lunga. Dur rhna chti ho na so it's ok. Tumhe jisme khushi mile.!"

Saying he left her leaving her alone.

**********
After two hours...

Nandini's head was on Nia's lap whom Manik has sent.
She hasn't uttered a word. At last Nia asked, "Nandi baby. Kya hua hai? Please tell me. Manik ne kya kiya. I promise I'll kill him."

Suddenly Nandini sat and said, "kill! Maut! Wo maar jayega. Usse roko. Mujhe wo chiye."

Confusingly Nia asked, "Nandi. Baby kya bol rhi ho?"

"Mujhe monstu chiye. Maine galti ki. Mujh.. mujhe laga monstu will leave me like he left years back.. mu..mujhe laga main fir se akele ho j..jaungi.. main.. main kaise bhul skti hu... Ki monstu mujhse pyar krta h... Main bht buri hu.. bht.. buri.. us..usne bola.. he is going away.. chala jayega wo... Matlb.. he is going to leave me.. for forever... Main ni... Rah paungi.. please mujhe Manik de do.. please..."

Nia was still puzzled. She make Nandini drink water and asked, "Ssh.. pehle tell me kya baat h.."

"Mera birthday ka celebration dekh kar... Mujhe laga monstu will leave me.. history is going to repeat.. because mumma v mujhe iss.. hi bad day me chod kar chali gyi thi..ab monstu will repeat... I took everything in wrong.. but main aisa kaise kar skti hu.. monstu mujhe bht pyar krta h.. maine usse bola he used me..", she cried loudly..

"Nandini. Listen. Aise ni rote. You are not a baby anymore. Baat suno meri. Manik ne exactly kya kaha? Tumne kya bola usse? Tell me and without any tears."

"Main bahut khush thi that after ages I got my monstu back.. I was happy that I got my siblings back but yaha aane k pehle I got to know that jin par I was trusting they were actually fooling me. Mujhe pyar ni krte hai wo. You know muku di confessed she was jealous of me. I swear I never knew ki meri wajah se she got so many problems in her life warna I would have happily left maa and monstu. Then u know nini, cabir. He.. planned to send me to mumma's killer because they don't love me. All they wanted was to know about mumma's killer. Meri kisi ko fikr ni hai. Kisi ko v ni.", she cried in the pain which was inside her. He pain of not being loved. the pain of being apart from her love. The pain which was now unbearable for her, which was not in her will to hold anymore. Being poor is not her pain but being alone was her pain.

"Main kissi k liye v matter ni krti. Kisi k liye v ni. Isliye I thought that Manik k liye v main matter ni krti.", she wailed like a baby which she is actually, "isliye I thought ki everything which he did till now was fake. Only fake. I'm fake. He is fake. Everything is nothing but fake. Manik did so many things for me but what I did nothing but hurt him. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve."

"nandi ssh.. It's ok. You are not wrong and about Manik toh he will forgive you. In fact you haven't done anything wrong so he won't be mad at you.", nia tried to pacify her but she shakes her head in negative and about to say anything when Cabir came inside and said, "Nandini. You are here."

Nia confusingly asked, "yes. Why?"

"If she is here then how come Manik is doing a concert. I thought he is mad at us so for you he is doing concert."

"what concert?", nia asked.

"yes. Switch to tv.", cabir said an switched it on.

It was telecasting the live concert of Manik.

Looking at it Nandini shouted, "Manik. No. nini I will lose him. Kho dungi main usse. He is fulfilling his promise of leaving me alone."

*******************

And before you guys ask how come Nandini trusted Nia. All I could answer is wait for the next update which will be before 5 od April. Yup! Before two days.

I had my IIT exam which went good so I'm kinda happy but I won't be regular as I have so many exams this month. So thank you for all prays and wishes because it really helped me.

Love you all.

One more thing if you guys want any other story update then do tell me. I'll try my best to update.