Introduction

Hello people!

Hope you're all doing well.

Welcome to "R5 Imagines And One Shots" book written by none other than me!

In this book I post short imagines based on pictures and one shots.

I take requests for one shots and I will be really glad if you send me requests because I can't come up with different and new ideas every time.

Here's are some rules for sending requests --
• PM (private message) me if you want one.
• If you don't want to PM then you can comment in this section.
• Tell me what kind of stories you want.
• Tell me about the characters' (you and you faves') nature.
• I write pretty much every kind of stories {sad, funny, romantic, cliche, angst, smut, songfic (doesn't have to be only R5 songs), reference as in based on another story/book/movie/music video} but I do NOT write gay/lesbian smuts because...well reasons. And I do NOT write any one shot which includes self-harm and suicide.
• Give me some little details about what kind of stories you want so that I won't let you down.
• Every story will have your fave's name and Y/N (your name) as main character so that everyone can enjoy the story.
• Can be AUs (Alternative Universe).

So that's pretty much all.

I hope you have a great time reading my book. I really hope you like it.

And don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

Rock on!
~Rose