One Shot // 2 ~ Loving My Cupid ~ Part - 3 {Ross}

Last part of this one shot..

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Ross' POV :

Alright.I'm gonna ask her out!

But I don't know why one part of me is telling me that I'm not doing the right thing.That's weird.But R/G/N is hot,smart and perfect for me...I think..

I shrugged off my stupid thoughts and went to R/G/N.

"Sup?"
"Oh hey Ross! How are you doing?"
"Doing great because you are here."

She raised her eyebrows.Dang it! I just realized what I said!

"I-I mean.Like ya know,you are here,my other friends are here.Just chillin' . Having fun."

Phew.

"Ohkay.."
"Want to drink something?"
"I don't drink,Ross."
"Oh.That's cool."
"Yeah..."

And the awkward silence decided to appear.

"You're looking beautiful R/G/M." I said moving one string of her hair from her face.She blushed.SHE BLUSHED.

Keep it up.

"T-thanks." She said looking away to hide her blush.

"So.."

She looked at me.Man! Her eyes..

"R/G/M,listen to me carefully.."

She nodded to let me to go on.

"I've been thinking of this for a long time and I didn't find the perfect time to ask but I just wanna tell you that I-I really like you R/G/N. Will you go out with me? Like as a date ? "

I asked her hopefully.

"Ross..That's really sweet of you and I really appreciate this."

My face lit up.

"But I'm really sorry.."

whAT THE HECK!!

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No.I don't."

"Then is something wrong with me?" I asked calmly."I'm not forcing you though.."

"No.You're a perfect guy,Ross.Every girl wanna date you.I like you too."

"Then?"

"The think is,I thought..I thought you liked Y/N!"

That one sentence made me frozen.

"R-R/G/N,but how come?"

She let out a chuckle.

"Isn't it obvious Ross? Y/N is the perfect girl for you! She never told anyone but I'm positive that she likes you too! And tell me Ross,don't you think she's the perfect for you? Aren't you meant to be together?"

Now I know why one part of me was telling that weird thing.I think that's what my heart wants.Y/N is the one.I like her.Screw that! I think I'm in love with her.

"I-I think.."

"Now go and ask her out before it gets too late."

"Thanks R/G/N!"

"My pleasure.."

She gave a warm smile.Dude! What the heck in the world was wrong with me?! The perfect girl was there for me all day,all night and I didn't even realize?! How dumb I am! I should ask her out..NOW!

Y/N's POV :

As soon as I saw that Ross was talking to that girl that broke me even more.So I decided not to see this.So I went to the pool side.Thankfully there was no one.I sat on the chair and started to think.If I had said what I said inside..he could've been mine.I was all alone here until someone decided to interrupt.

"Y/N!"

I immediately turned back to see Ross is standing and he's breathing fast.

"Oh hey Ross! How did it go? Did she say YES?"

"Why didn't you tell me Y/N?"

I'm confused.

"Tell you what,Ross?"

"Y/N,please stop acting.You know you're bad at acting when it comes to play all innocent."

"Ross what are you trying to say? I'm really confu-"

I was cut off by Ross smashing his soft and kissable lips on me.

ROSS IS KISSING ME!!!

Without any hesitation I kissed him back.His right hand was cupping my face and left one wrapped around my waist and both of my hands were running through his blonde locks.

We both moved in perfect sync.It was a passionate kiss.Then we both pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"Y/N..You should've told me earlier."

"Ross...I was scared.I didn't want to lose you."

"Well,you were about to lose me.."

I let out a chuckle.

"I love you Ross...A lot!"

"I love you too Y/N.."

He held my hands.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Duh!"

We both laughed at my reply.

"So...What about R/G/M..?"

"About that...Let's just say, I've got my heart made up on you.."

And with that we both enjoyed the party...TOGETHER..AS A COUPLE..

A/N: Sup girlies!!! Sorry for making this one shot not in once.But I really hope that you like it.

Did you notice that I used few puns?? Oh wait you did because I wrote them in italics..
😝😝

Comment or PM me for request.

Rock on babies!!

~Rose