One Shot // 6 ~ Rival Love {Riker} • requested

Requested by jarinroz

|||||_____|||||_____|||||_____|||||

Key Word/s:
Y/N ~ Your Name
M/N ~ Middle Name
L/N ~ Last Name
M/G/N ~ Mean Girl's Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Riker Anthony Lynch was the typical bad boy.Every girl was crazy for him cause every girl thought he was hot,which actually he was.And every guy was jealous of him cause their girls' also had a crush on him.Like every story,he also had a rival who was as usual a girl.But somehow this girl changed him.Turned him into a actual good guy.And this girl was Y/N M/N (A/N: If you have any) L/N. He perhaps fell in love with her and she fell in love with him too.That's how the story ends.

Wa-wa-wait!
I didn't even tell you how it all started!
Stupid me.
Yeah I know.
Here's the story...

Since Riker was a bad boy,he wasn't really into study and on the other hand, Y/N was.She wasn't a typical nerd but she was brilliant and intelligent.But she wore glasses. (A/N: If you don't,pretend that you do)

In the last exam,Riker got really poor marks.So the teacher told him if he doesn't get good marks,at least pass marks in the next exam,he'll inform his father and somehow Riker's father was rich and a little arrogant (A/N : No offense to Mark.) and if he knew about his eldest son's this state of result then Riker would be destroyed.He would stop everything of him.EVERYTHING. And the teacher was his father's one kind of friend so Riker knew he wasn't kidding.

Riker became really tensed.He really wanted to pass this time.The teacher advised him to make Y/N his tutor because she was brilliant.Duh.And there was no way Riker would defeat himself in front of his rival.But he had no choice...

Riker - "Uh..hey Y/N!"
Y/N - What now , Riker?!
Riker - Well I need your help.
Y/N - Riker,please. I'm not in mood of getting pranked now. Prank me later.
Riker - Y/N , I'm serious!
Y/N - And I believe you. *eye roll*
Riker - Y/N I AM SERIOUS! IF YOU DON'T HELP ME I'L TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET!
Y/N - *chuckle* And that is?
Riker - *goes closer to Y/N and whispers* Remember when you went to th-
Y/N - *cuts off Riker* OKAY! Okay I'll help you. What do you want?
Riker - I want you to teach me.
Y/N - Say what now?!
Riker - I want you to teach me.
Y/N - About? *raises an eyebrow*
Riker - Remember the last exam? Well I kinda failed and Mr.Cooper told that if I don't pass in the next test then he'll tell dad EVERTHING!
Y/N - *Laugh*
Riker - Why the heck are you laughing?!
Y/N - Because it feels nice to see when a tiger turns into a mouse.
Riker - I'll take it as a compliment.
Y/N - It wasn't a compliment.Whatever, tomorrow?
Riker - At my house. After school.
Y/N - Deal. But I need something for that.
Riker - I'll give you anything. What do ya need?
Y/N - I'll tell you when the perfect time will come.
Riker - Ok.

Little did Y/N know that she kinda had this little crush on Riker...

Time skip ( 1 month ) : Brought to you by Baymax!! (•-•)

After one month of teaching Riker,he actually became really good at it.He passed too.It was really great news for both Riker and Y/N because
#1 Riker didn't have to lose anything
#2 Well Y/N was the one who taught him so it was obvious that Y/N would be happy. In this one month, a lot happened. No, they didn't confess or something like that but they actually became friends and started growing feelings for each other. And they didn't deny but didn't confess...yet.

Y/N decided to tell Riker how she feels about him and she was sure that Riker would return the feeling.And on the other side,Riker was getting prepared to ask Y/N out.

Yay!!

When Riker was standing in front of his locker,M/G/N came. He used to date her but she was his time-pass kind of thing.Since she was mean girl and surely a plastic,she didn't care at all.She went with the flow.They broke up long time ago but when she noticed that Riker was getting closer to Y/N , it didn't feel good to her. Well we can say that she was one of the causes that Riker and Y/N became "Rival" .

So she went to him and freaking kissed him! He didn't kiss back but unfortunately that time Y/N was there.

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

Y/N felt tears coming down her eyes.Riker noticed that Y/N saw that and pushed M/G/N away and ran after Y/N.

Riker - Y/N!
Y/N - WHAT?!
Riker - WAIT! PLEASE!
Y/N - I should've known that you would never change!
Riker - I HAVE CHANGED Y/N ! FOR YOU!
Y/N - THEN WHAT WAS THAT?!
Riker - Y/N LET ME EXPLAIN! PLEASE! SHE KISSED ME! I DID NOT!
Y/N - I think we could never be together. This is the end. BYE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING! *turns around and started to leave*
Riker - *grabs Y/N's wrist*
Y/N - *Turns around* Wha-
Riker - *cuts Y/N off by pressing his lips on her*

Y/N was shocked at this sudden action but eventually she kissed back. It felt like no one was there. The kiss was soft yet passionate and both of them  seemed to like it.After few seconds they broke the kiss.Y'know oxygen is important..

Riker - Sorry?
Y/N - Fuck you!
Riker - *smirks* When? *raises an eyebrow *
Y/N - *giggles and hugs Riker* I love you Riker.
Riker - I love you,too, Y/N . Will you go out with me?
Y/N - Duh...

And they lived happily ever after.

The End.

A/N : Heyo R5family!!
Sup?
Hope you like and enjoy this one shot! Thanks again to jarinroz for giving an amazing idea for one shot.

Vote
Comment
Share

Rock on!

~Rose