One Shot // 2 ~ Loving My Cupid ~ Part - 2 {Ross}

You were getting ready for the party at the Lynch house suddenly you got a text.You unlocked your phone and saw it was from Rydel.

Rydel:Where are you???

Y/N:Um..home..

Rydel:Y/N!!! YOU ARE STILL THERE??? BE FASTER!!

You giggled at her impatientness and quickly replied ,
Y/N: I'm getting ready.I'll be there in 5 mins.Ilysm.

Ross was your best friend and so were the Lynch kids.They were all wide hearted people.

At the party..

You entered to the house and saw a lot of people.A LOT.All of them were on their own.Some people was messing around and some were making out.It was a typical night party so you know what happens..

You found Rydel and quickly approached her.As soon as Rydel saw you,she gave you a hug.

"C-can't b-breathe!" you said because the hug was really really tight.

"Oops! I missed you girl!" She said.

"Aww.Same! So wh-"

"Y/N!!" You were cut off by Ross.Dude,was the boy trying to make you insane.He was looking so hot in that dark blue jacket and black and white striped shirt.But..he can't be yours apparently.

"You know,starting is rude right?" Ross asked you raising an eyebrow.You snapped out and glared at him."Nice to meet you too Lynch!"

"I'll leave both of you alone." And with that Rydel went in other direction.

"So whaddya think?" He asked you hopefully.

"What?"

"Like do you think R/G/N will like what I'm wearing?"

"Seriously Ross? You're sounding like some creepy fangirl.No offense."

"Ha ha.Hilarious! "

"You know sarcasm doesn't suit you right?"

Ross raised an eyebrow.

"Hey! R/G/N is here! Go get her tiger!"

"Wish me luck!"

"Best of.." he quickly ran to her. "Luck.."

"Hey!" Riker suddenly approached from nowhere and that kinda scared you.
"What the..You almost gave me heart attack!"
"Sorry for that! So..did you tell him yet?"
"Tell who what?"
"Stop acting innocent Y/N. Did you tell Ross that you like him?" yeah..Riker knew..He was like a big brother to you and he knew almost everything about you besides Ross.
"About that..I didn't tell him yet.Besides there's no use of telling him because he likes R/G/N and he's going to ask her out...now."
"Woah woah woah! You're kidding right? But how come?"
"Ask your brother.."
"Don't worry Y/N,that dumb ass will realize what is he doing.Just be patient."
"I'm trying.."

A/N: Sorry for the stupid ending.

Part 3 is coming soon!

Stay happy and Rock on!

~Rose