One Shot // 1 ~ Meet And Greet {Riker}

Key Word/s :

Y/N ~ Your Name

---------------------------------------

You were one of those lucky fans who gets to see their idols' concert and get meet and greet tickets.So today was the day.You were excited.You got ready and went to the concert with some of your close friends.They were teasing you continuously like "What if Riker likes you!" "What if the "Love at first sight" thing happens between you two!" "What if Riker kisses you!"

They all knew that you have a HUGE crush on Riker.You were just shrugging these off but somewhere you wanted all of these things to be happened.It is normal to think for a fan,right?

When you reached at the hall,you were also lucky to stand at the front row and enjoy the whole concert.

It felt kinda weird to you that Riker was sometimes staring at you while performing.Like looking right into your eyes! (A/N: Puns! 😝) You got those shivering through your veins and you liked that feeling.Why wouldn't you! Your celebrity crush may or may not purposely stared at you.THE RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH!

It was time for your meet and greet.You were nervous.Now it was your turn to meet them.You were the last ones.You went into the room with your friends and R5 greeted you.You hugged them and at last you hugged HIM.

Rydel asked all of your names and you all told them your names.You told them your name at last. When you told them your name,Riker immediately said "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" and winked at you.Your cheeks became red.Yup,you were blushing like crazy.

Right then you all took pictures and talked a little.You also told them to give you their autographs.And when you were about to leave Riker called you.

Rest of the band was busy with something.

You turned around not realizing that he was right behind you.You were just silent.Riker came nearer to you and and whispered,"Maybe you should read what I wrote in the paper." You were blushing horribly cause he was SO close to you then.You backed a little cause the position was a bit awkward to you.

You opened the paper and read kinda loudly,"I've never believed in "Love at first sight" but today,I think I have to believe in that.So..wanna hang sometime?" And there was most probably his phone number.

Your eyes became wide.You were feeling like it was a dream.Like the famous Riker Lynch likes you,screw that,loves you! You were blushing and your whole face was red like a tomato.

You looked at him with a huge grin on your face."So..what do you say?" he asked you with puppy dog eyes which melted your heart more."Uh..Riker..I-I..YES! I'd love to!" You said him and a huge grin appeared on his face."So,call me when you're free!" He said to you. "It's a date!" You said to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek."You missed." He said. You asked confusing "What did I mi-" and you were cut off by Riker smashing his lips on yours.You were shocked at first but quickly melted into the kiss.His lips were soft.You broke the kiss for air and he said to you "Call me." "I will" you said and gave him a quick peck and left.When you were leaving you heard Riker saying "WOOHOO!!"

It was the best day of your life!

A/N: Sup people! So here's a one shot! I really hope you like it! Request whenever you want to!

Stay happy!
Stay beautiful!
Stay alive!
Rock On!

~Rose

R5 Imagines And One Shots  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें