One Shot 13 ~ Seduce Me {Rocky} <smut>

Warning : Contains mature content.

I know you're gonna read it anyway my *cough* pervert *cough* readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : Rocky is 23 and you are 22.

Note : Rocky might be a little submissive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key Word/s :
Y/N ~ Your Name

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Rocky Mark Lynch. Also known as the most mysterious member of the Lynch family. Lynch family is your family friend so obviously that means you've known them since you can remember. Literally. Everyone was perfectly known to you yet you thought Rocky had his own and not to mention, mysterious world. He always seemed mysterious and mischievous I might add. Which made you attracted to him. But he sure was super friendly to you just like everyone else. Because you were friends since your childhood. Duh.

Currently you and Rocky are watching football match on television while Ross is out for his filming project , Riker is out with his girlfriend ; Vanni , Rydel is busy shooting for her new YouTube video in her room , Ellington is with his family , Mark and Stormie out for some work and Ryland is busy having fun with his own friends squad.

"Yo Rocky!" You yelled quietly to get his attention.

Rocky hummed in response signaling you to go on since he was busy watching the match.

"I've got a plan"

He didn't say anything but you started talking anyway.

"Since we're supporting different teams , why don't we have a bet?"

His eyes lit up thinking of something...well mischievous. He was now facing you.

"You know what , Y/N , I'm in!"

"So if the other team wins, the person who was supporting the losing team , gets to do whatever the winning team supporter says" you said emphasizing the word whatever .

"Whatever?" Rocky said raising an eyebrow , smirking.

Well, let's just say you had an eye on Rocky and so had Rocky and you both knew this feeling was somehow mutual whatsoever.

"Yes. That's exactly what I said." You said in a bored tone.

"Oh okay."

Time Skip : Bc who got time to explain the freaking match , right? RIGHT?

The match ended.

Let's just say you lost the bet. So that means you have to do whatever Rocky tells you to. That's right. Whatever.

Right now you're both in Rocky's room. He locked the door to your surprise which made your heart beat even faster. He took a sit on his bed while you are standing in front of him waiting for your task.

"So Y/N.." he bagan.

"What?" You asked in embarrassment with a slightly annoying tone.

"There there. Don't be annoyed. Shit happens."

"Just tell me what do I have to do ?"

"Eager, aren't you?"

You hummed in annoyance.

"So let's get back to the business. Since you lost the bet.." He started.

You nodded signaling him to go on.