One Shot // 2 ~ Loving My Cupid ~ Part - 1 {Ross}

Key Word/s:
R/G/M ~ Random Girl Name
Y/N ~ Your Name

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You and Ross were best friends since you can remember.You could share anything with him and so could he.You both loved each other a lot but as a friend.But little did you know that you had a tiny crush on him.Day by day your crush on him was increasing so one day you decided to tell him.

"That's it! I can't get enough anymore! I'm telling him how do I feel!" You said to yourself.

You immediately texted him.

Y/N: Ross,I need to tell you something.Meet me at the park at 5.Kay?

Ross:I need to tell something to you,too XD I'll be there at 5!

Y/N:K!

"What does he want to tell me?" You thought.

Time Skip ~ sponsored by fetus R5!!

You were waiting for Ross to arrive.You sat on a bench and waited for him.Soon he arrived and said Hi.You said Hi to him too.

"I need to tell you something!" You both said in unison.You both laughed or should I say,chuckled."Okay.You go first." You said to him.

Probably the worst idea.

"Ok,I'll go first.So there's a girl I really like and I really want to ask her out."He said."Who's that lucky girl?" You asked him.You thought he would say your name like movies but instead he said,"She's R/G/N.The girl from our school.Remember?"

That broke your heart in million pieces.

"Woah.." That's all you could say."So..? What do you think?" He asked hopefully.

You didn't want your best friend to know that you were heart broken and you really wanted him to be happy.

"T-that's really GREAT ROSS! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ASK HER OUT! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL,FLAWLESS,CUTE.YOU BOTH WILL MAKE AN AWESOME COUPLE!" You exclaimed.But inside you were dying. "Good to know." He chuckled at your loud exclamation.

"So..uh..y-y/n..INeedYourAdvice !"

"You what?!"

"I need your advice!"

"You need my advice? Dude,really? I've never dated someone,how would I know?"

"Point.I-I don't know! You're my best friend!"

Friend zoned..

"Okay..Lemme think.Um..Be yourself buddy!"

"That's it?!"

"What? Did you expect me to say Wear a tuxedo,pull out a fancy date and welcome R/G/N with red rose and ask her out ? You know that is only appropriate for movies right?"

"Yeah..THANKS!" He hugged you.

You hugged him back.Then you pulled out."When you're gonna ask her out by the way?" You asked him. "Tomorrow at Ry's party.She's coming and do NOT forget to come too,ok?" "YES SIR!" You saluted him like you were a soldier.You both laughed.

"Why this always happens to me..?" You thought to yourself.

A/N: Part - 2 is coming soon..

Rock on!

~Rose