Twenty Three

Today is the day harry and the boys go back on tour which kinda makes me sad and happy at the same time, well i mean he's doing his job of course hes going to be away from me a bit.

But the good news is is that im going to go on tour with him in a few weeks, he told me to come and i told him im not sure if my dad would agree which is when i asked him he said it was fine so everythings good.

I havent talked to harry for a few days now which makes me upset but oh well, I grab my phone and dial his number as i put it on my ears.

As soon as i called it went on voicemail, Ugh.

"Hey um just call me when your free." I spoke sadly as i hung up.

I threw myself on bed thinking why he wouldn't answer me and put me on voicemail?

Alot of thoughts had gone through my mind as soon as i felt my eye lids getting heavy as they slowly close.

I have fell asleep.

"Harry? Harry! i call from downstairs and nobody answers as i press the elevator bottun to the 3rd floor to his room. I quickly walk to his bedroom opening the door wide open seeing amanda on top of harry as she moans in pleasure. His eyes widened as soon as he spotted me, he pushed amanda away him as he ran to me while i quickly ran downstairs tears filling my eyes.

"ABBY I CAN EXPLAIN JUST WAIT." He yells from the stairs towel wrapped around his torso.

"What the fuck harry, you lied to me. YOU ACTUALLY CHEATED ON ME." I Scream my lungs out as i quickly grab the nearst glass object infront of me and smashing it to the floor.

He jumps as i do that.

"Abb-" He says me shutting him up.

"No harry, its over." I say as i run outside his big house looking up at his bedroom window spotting amanda smirking at me.

I cried even more as i started drivingback to my house hitting the stearing wheel as a car infront of me beeps.

And thats when i crash."

I Quickly wake up and gasp in shock of what i just dreamnt of, it was the most worst nightmares ive ever had.

I quickly wipe the tears away from my eyes as i grab my phone to see 2 miss calls from my loved one. I quickly call back as i sniff as he answers.

"Hey baby whats up?" He says.

"Oh nothing i just woke up." I reply back.

"Oh did you have a good sleep?" He asks as i stay silent not knowing what to say.

"Abby?" He says and i dont answer.

"Abb-" He says as i immediatly hang up.

Tears stream down my cheeks, Why am i so stuck to this. It was just a night mare abby.

Its been 20 minutes since harry arrived and comforted me after i told him what happened exactly. He told me it would never ever happen again not in a million years.

I got up straightly heading to the bathroom to wash my swollen face, As i head footsteps coming near to the bathroom.

"Can i come in?" he said as i muttered a yeah as he slowly opened the door hugging me from back and leaving wer kisses on my neck.

"Are you okay?" he said as i quickly nodded and turned surprising him with a peck on the lips.

He smiled as i shifted away from him onto my room.

"Hey maybe we should go out for some fresh air before you leave to the airport." i slowly spoke as he sat and looked me in the eyes.

"Anything for you abby." he spoke as he smiled widely making his dimples pop me smiling at the beautiful sight.

.

.

I quickly wore my shirt with some blue pants as i grabbed my phone heading downstairs to harry to find my dad on the kitchen counter.

"Hey dad, whats up?" i said as i went over to the fridge while grabbing a can of coke and drinking it.

"Oh nothing just got a new job that affords a lot of money." he exclaimed as my eyes went wide open with a huge smile on my face.

"Are you serious?! Oh my god dad im so happy for you, i mean for us!!" i screamed in joy as i quickly ran up to him and attacking him with a hug.

He laughed playfully with me as we talked about what his work was as i heard beep noises coming outside, OH shit i forgot harry!

"Oh my god dad I'm so sorry but i have to leave with harry for the night and I'm pretty much late now but other than that I'm so happy that everything is fine and we'll be living a better life now." I yelled in joy as he nodded while i ran outside to harry's car.

"Where were you?" he said as he was scrolling through his phone.

"I was talking with my dad, he has a new job now that affords better money and we could now li-" i spoke fast as he interrupted me with a smirk on his face, what?

"No way!" He spoke sarcastically as he smiled widely making his eyes go in a little bit more.

"What? aren't you happy because I'm happy i mean." I said as he held my hand in his looking straight into my eyes.

"Im the one who told the place to give your dad that job." he said as my heart skipped a beat. My jaw is literally on the floor now.

All i could manage to say is "YOU WHAT?!" with happiness streaking through my body as he nodes.

"Thank you so much harry you don't know how much that means a lot to mu famil-" i spoke fast as he interrupted me again.

"I mean why would you thank me? I've done this for you guys but one thing abby it has to be a secret between us, alright?" he exclaimed as i nodded while looking at the beautiful sight outside the car window while harry drove by.

"Wait where are we going?" i said as i looked around us noticing there isn't any car but us.

"Some where to spend the night before i leave." he said as smirks and puts his hand on my thigh me putting mine on top of it.

- Hey guys sorry if its a short update i have updated from my iPhone and it sucks yuck.

But other than that I hope you enjoyed this chapter + do you wanna vote or nahhh? haha (: