Six

Time went by while we were having a blast, the boys were waving at other girls and making everyone feel happy. They're great. Sadly they were wrapping up their performances and that's when people with backstage passes would line up. I'm so ready, although I'm kind of sad that the concert is ending but it was the best Halloween ever in my life. 

 " Alright girls, thank you so much for comin'. " Niall spoke in the most adorable Irish accent ever. He's so cute I can't wait to meet him.

 Everyone was screaming as they held hands, stood in a line and took a bow. As they exited the stage everyone took pictures as Molly and me were too. As soon as they were off, I grabbed Molly's hand and ran to the right of the stage, there was a door that said Backstage. Plus Paul was standing right there! 

 " Hi girls, please wait in a nice line until the boys are ready and I'll let you through. Have your passes ready and relax, they're happy to see you all I'm sure. " Paul smiled.

 In the back you could hear girls yelling out Paul's name, and saying they love him. He is a really nice guy, you can't blame them. 

 I was siked that they were just about 10-15 girls in line. I heard the backstage passes in LA are really expensive unless you know somebody who could possibly give you a discount. And Aunt Jenna does have a lot of connections in LA cause of her job.

 As I was looking around observing everyone's emotions, I saw her. Amanda was stomping around through innocent girls to make it over to the line. I was praying that she didn't have a backstage pass, but she pulled it out of her bra like a slut she is and stepped in line. Amanda cut a couple of girls waiting patiently and called them bitches. 

 " What the hell is with her attitude? " Molly mumbled.

 " I don't know, that's typical Amanda, the bitch. " I said.

 " That's Amanda? Oh god not another one. " Molly said. She marched over to Amanda.

 " Hey slut! Wasup? " Molly said it to Amanda's face like nothing matters.

 " Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? "  

" You're Amanda right? Sorry I just heard it around Abby's school that you know, you're a bitch haha. " Amanda's jaw dropped, she was so pissed off and that's what we wanted. Amanda spotted me in the front of the line and I smiled. Molly walked away like she killed it. She's so good at this stuff, I don't know how she does it. 

 But then unexpectedly, Amanda decided to spice things up. Way too much to be honest.

   ~Molly's POV~

 Amanda pulled me back to her by my hair and whispered in my ear as I struggled to get her hands off of me. " Try being a bitch to me one more time and I'll tell Abby and everyone else about what happened last Halloween. The real reason why you weren't with Abby that night, kay babe? " Then she pushed me away. For a second my mind was blank. Nobody knew about that night. Except the few people that were there but they barely knew me. And some of them probably forgot about it by now.

   *Flashback*

 It was Halloween 2012, back in Miami, Florida. I drove down there for a party. I was only 16. My friend Paige invited me to this huge Halloween party. I was supposed to go and see Abby but I really wanted to go to the party. I had a huge messed up fight with Paige a week before it, I don't know why she would call me for this but I took the chance and went. For a second I felt like it was a set up but I wasn't sure about anything at the time. I didn't have anyone to go to the party with too.

 I barely remember what happened during the party, but I do remember this guy, Anthony, he was asking me for drinks. This guy was one of the hottest guys at my school, I really liked him. Besides the drinks were free and he was cute, like an idiot I said yes. Not knowing what was in them I drank. up. And I continued to drink. I remember his hands all over me, I remember myself on a bed in this room. I don't remember how I got there. Two other guys were with him. I can't remember their faces but I remember one of them on top of me. I was trying to fight them off me but it was hard. I was drunk as hell, I wasn't completely alert and I didn't realize what was going on. I was too weak.