Seventeen - Christmas Special.

Previously on Beauty & Betrayal chapter 16.

Harry? Date? surprise? official? no way i was dreaming. I decided to slap my self to see if it was a dream or not but actually it was all real. asdfghjkl.

I put my phone on the charge and turned around grabbing my blanket all over my body and started thinking about the date.

I felt my eye lids becoming heavy every second so i closed my eyes & slept.

Forgetting all the bullshit that happened today and the main reason was Harry.

.

.

Its finally Christmas and harry's taking me out and i have no idea where, I got up out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Morning dad!" I said and saw dad cooking some lunch, oh its 2:30 already? Wow. I slept alot.

Molly was no where to be found as if she was reading my mind i saw her runing downstairs, She grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the kitchen to the living room.

"Listen, I'm sorry for being like that the past few days." She said as she looked down at the ground.

I felt kinda bad for her, "It's fine." I said as i hugged her tight, she looked at me and smiled and sat on the couch.

"Dad, can i tell you something?" I said as i looked him in the eye, i really wanted to tell him that me & harry are official.

"Me and harry are dating." I spoke fast as he came closer to me and hugged me as molly did the same.

"Since when? be careful darling okay." I heard my dad say as i nodded. "Why didn't you tell me you dummy." Molly said as she giggled and looked away with a sad expression on her face.

"It all happened yesterday, he just kissed me and told me that he loved me and that i was different." I told the both of them as they gave me a hug.

"Alright then, Christmas lunch is gonna be ready in a bit." Dad said as he kissed my head.

I nodded in agreement and went upstairs to take a shower, I entered the bathroom and took a really hot relaxing shower, as soon as i got out i saw harry sitting on my bed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" he said as he jumped and hugged me while the towel was still wrapped around my body.

"I though you were coming at 8!" i said as we both giggled.

"I wanted to spend more time with my girlfriend." He said as crushed his lips into mine, we kissed for long as he pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He said as he was drawing circles on my back with his fingers, the thought of harry kissing me and telling me im his girlfriend made me blush really hard that i smiled at my self and looked down at the ground.

I felt his hand lifting up my chin. "Your blushing." he said as he smirked.

"No shit." i said as he laughed hard, i loved the way his dimples went deeper every time he looked at me and smiled or laughed.

"I need to change." I said looking at him.

"Then change." He said and stick ed his tongue out at me, "I've already seen you naked so do it." he said as i gasped really hard and i saw him covering his mouth of what he said.

"Oops." he said loudly as i felt my cheeks become really red.

He laughed really hard that i punched him in the shoulder playfully while im blushing.