Twenty Two

Its been a long time since i started school, time has been running really fast and i'll be even done from college in a few weeks which means freedom. I've spent Almost a week in NYC with harry and the boys and it was really fun. The kiss was amazing it made me feel different i really loved harry but the sad part is he'll be going back on tour in February and i'll be done from college in Feb 10. Great.

I haven't talked to him for so long and i seriously miss him so much, Maybe i should text him or something.

"imysm." i typed as i pressed send.

A few seconds later my phone vibrated.

"Hey baby i miss you too, wanna come over?" He wrote as i smiled and typed back.

"Sure :) be there at 6. Love you byee." I typed as i unlocked my phone getting up and heading downstairs to my father.

I missed him so much.

"Dad?" i said as i didn't get a reply from him.

"Daddy?" I almost shouted.

I walked over to the kitchen counter finding a little note on the table.

"Hey honey, i wont be home till tomorrow. Got some serious work to do, Take care bye."  Was written in the letter which made me confused as hell. 

I stared at the floor for a minute realizing i have to go to harry in about an Hour or so, I quickly ran upstairs tripping to the door step as i hit my toe on the door.

"Ouch Fuck." I Groaned in pain as i went over my closet grabbed a white and black plaid dress with black tights and i quickly went over my drawer taking out my matching bra and panties and wore them.

I quickly applied some make up and i took my white vans as i went over to molly's room, Maybe she wants to go to niall. We'll see.

I knocked on her door several times as it opened slightly revealing bed head molly.

I chuckled slightly as she looked at me confusingly.

"Where are you going?" She spoke which came out as a whisper.

"To harry, wanna come?" I said as i looked down at my nails then back to her.

Her eyes widened suddenly her lips peaked into a smile, "Sure, I'll be ready in a bit." She said as she quickly closed the door and ran to her bathroom. 

I giggled while walking downstairs making some hot coffee.

Oh how much  i miss coffee.

A few minutes later molly came downstairs  with her hair in a bun & a Floral skirt with a white T shirt.

"You look good." I spoke honestly as she smiled and said thank you.

We both walked outside to my car, Oh! didn't i mention to you that i bought a new car which is a small hatch back BMW? It looks really cute and nice. I got a white one which suits me perfectly.

I turned on the engine and drove to my boyfriends house.

.

.

*Harry'sPOV*

Abby's might barge in at any minute and I'm still not fucking done with dinner.

Today's dish is Steamed Lobster with some other shit liam made which is Delicious anyways.

"DUDE WHEN IS THE FUCKING LOBSTER GONNA BE DONE?" I yelled to liam as he looked at me and said "In a minute mate calm the fuck down will you?" He said as he added salt in the hot steamy water as i walked over to the huge dinner table placing the spoon and forks.