Four

The door bell rang, I looked at the clock, it was 7a.m. I lunged myself out of bed almost tripping, who would be here this early?  I was still a little dissapointed that my cousins weren't here yesterday like they said. It's already Halloween.

 I struggled tiredly making my way over to my bedroom door and it took me two tries to actually turn the knob. I feel like a zombie right now.

 I went downstairs and rubbed my eyelids as I unlocked the door.  

 "MORNING SUNSHINE!!" Aunt Jenna yelled.

 "Aunt Jenna!! You're finally here oh my god! I thought you weren't gonna come!" I hugged her as she walked in the house. 

 "Where are Molly and Zack?" I asked her.

 "Oh I dropped them off at Dunkin Donuts right down the street. They'll be here any minute getting us all coffees." She explained.

 "Oh well then yay haha." I re-tied my hair, it was a mess.

 She made her way over to the living room just straight through the hall from the door. I'm glad she's here yet I'm exhausted. 

 "You look tired honey did you just wake up?" She asked me while she placed her feet up on the table in front of her.

 "Yeah actually the door bell woke me up." I said. “Oh, I’m so sorry sweetie. And darling I'm sorry for barging in like this without greeting you guys properly, I'm just fatigued from the long drive, we were supposed to be here yesterday but the traffic was just brutal.” she explained while switching through TV channels. 

 "Ohhh that's horrible. It's okay I understand, make yourself at home Aunt Jenna. If you have to, just go up to the guest bedroom and rest. I'm gonna go get changed for school. " I said.

 " Aw thanks honey, and yup take your time. "

 As I turned around, MTV came on and they mentioned that One Direction’s concert is today and about 40,000 thousand people are attending, that's a lot of people so I'm pretty lucky to be one of them. It's still not adjusting in my mind that I'm going, but I can't wait. 

 All over twitter people are talking about the concert and that it's Halloween themed. That means I'm gonna have to pick what to be. I never got time for it though, but I decided that I'll just be myself. Unless Molly chooses my costume for me. I never really liked Halloween, when I was a kid I was always bullied by kids in my school. And mostly on Halloween! I would end up with shitty bruises and cuts, it was just terrible. But whatever, I clearly became acclimated to it.

 Molly and Zack aren't here yet and I'm already late for school. Unless they're here in like 10 minutes, I'm gonna have to see them after school. 

 I head upstairs and jump in the shower. When I was done preparing myself I went downstairs and waited for my dad to take me to school. 

            --- -- -- --- --- --- ---  --- -- - ----

  *At school*

“Watch where you're going, loser!” Amanda bumps into me and everyone starts laughing while I head to my locker. I completely ignored them. I'm definitely not letting anything ruin my day. Especially those fugly bitches. I grab the physics book and head straight  to class.

 Its been 30 minutes while hearing the teacher blabbing. I raise my hand waiting for the teacher to notice me.

 " Yes Abby? " He asked.

  " Mr. Divall, can I go to the bathroom please? " I asked.

 " Do you have your hall pass? " He asked.