Three

My aunt is coming! She is coming here with my cousins and they're staying here for a few days! I am so happy, I could finally talk to her about everything and be with my cousins who I love so much. This might not be huge news to anyone else but they're my loving family, almost my only family left on my mom's side after..you know. 

 But she did mention something, she said she got me an early Halloween present, but I don't know I'll just wait until they get here. About 2 days I'm guessing. As soon as I went back to my room I fell right onto my bed and went on twitter. Harry followed me about 8 months ago and I send him messages every other week. He never answers me though. 

 I tweeted my cousin Molly asking her when they're gonna be here. Then she replied: "2 days before Halloween" Molly's 17 years old, along with her older brother Zack. They live in Jacksonville, Florida with their mom. Molly's parents filed for a divorce 2 years ago. Now he lives in Boston with his girlfriend. They see him every other week if he could afford it. But it's hard. Other than that, they sort of have normal lives, well at least better than mine. But they're really nice and great people to be around. I'm literally super excited about them visiting. 

 So it's October 23rd so they'll be here in about 5 days. Why would they come before Halloween though? They usually spend Halloween back home they would never stay here. 

  I went downstairs to cook dinner. I pulled out some leftovers of the lasagna last night and heated it up. I just remembered my dad wanted me to check the mailbox after school. I wore my flip flops and skipped a few steps as I went outside. I opened up our mailbox and saw a bunch of envelopes. Most of the names said Michael James. But then there was one that said Abigail James.

 I closed the mailbox and struggled opening the envelope up. I threw the rest of the mail on the kitchen table and pulled out a letter.

 " Dear Abigail,

You're such a strong girl. We love you a lot and decided to give you this gift. You could call it a Halloween present. You deserve it darling. Stay strong and I hope you're very happy.

                                                                      See you soon, Love Aunt Jenna, Molly and Zack xoxo

       P.s: Turn over the page."

 "This is so sweet of them..." As I turned over the page, I saw four different tickets. 

 I could not believe what I was holding in my hands. I could barely breathe this isn't even possible, I started hyperventilating. For a second I was wondering, is this a dream?

" OH MY GODDD, AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 I ran around the house forgetting about the lasagna I heated up 10 minutes ago, I forgot about everything in that moment. I ran over to the living room and grabbed the phone. 

 I dialled my Aunt's home phone number.

"Hello?" Molly answered.

 "MOLLY MOLLY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST HUMAN BEINGS EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS FOR ME, AHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as tears rushed to my eyes. 

 "Hehehehe you saw it already! You're sooo welcome!! Mom she saw the tickets! " Molly said.

" I'll talk to you in awhile I HAVE to tweet about this! Thanks again love you molls " I told her.

" No problem, love you too! See ya! " She replied.

 I hung up and ran upstairs tripping almost every step I take. I'm crying so hard I can't believe I got this. 

 I took a picture of the tickets and attempted to type steadily: "MY AUNT AND COUSINS GOT ME ONE DIRECTION TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES TO THE AFTER PARTY OF THEIR BIG HALLOWEEN BASH IN LA!! I'm cryinG so hard right now I caNt tHANk you so much @Molly5sos_ @zach_ayala"

 I stared at the tickets and kissed them almost a billion times before I put them in this box my mom gave me when I was 9. It has a key so I could lock it securely. It is kind of childish I admit but its very special to me. I don't want anything happpening to these tickets too, I'm sure they're safe right in here.

 My dad got home and came to my room. 

 "Hi honey." He said.

 " Dad you are not going to believe this, Aunt Jenna got me tickets to a One Direction's party! Their after party! Backstage passes dad I'm gonna finally get the chance to meet them. " I explained.

 " Oh wow! Congrats I'm happy for you hun! But let's hope you don't faint like the last time you did when listening to one of there new songs was it? " He laughed.

 "Haha no dad I won't , I hope. It's an LA and I have a second one I think Molly and I are both going."

 " Well that sounds fun, until then I'll see how I could manage getting you there and all the safety hazards regarding this "party" you call it."  

 " Okay dad, thanks! Oh and dinner's ready downstairs but I think you have to re heat it." I told him.

 "Love you honey thanks."

 He shut the door and went back downstairs. I just remembered I have a Literature test tomorrow. Oh god. I am so not in the mood to study right now. Before I went and got my bag I plopped onto my pink bean bag chair and took a glance around my room. I had a short wooden bed with white blankets and a "Keep calm and carry on" pillow. My uncle Jerry sent it from London. It keeps me close to 1D. On the wall behind my bed I have Christmas lights. It was a mixed color of purple and pink. My wardrobe at the far right of the room was dark blue, old fashioned. Oh and every inch of my wall next to my bed was covered with 1D posters and printed tweets of them. 

 My carpet covering the whole room is zebra printed and soft. It gets annoying to vacuum because it always sucks up parts of the carpet so I barely do that. My bathroom is at the far left of the room followed by my brown desk next to it. Simple room but its nice and comfy.

 I slowly dozed off in the chair...Let's hope I don't fail that test tomorrow with all this 1D excitement on my mind. I can't wait for Halloween! 

 A/n: So there's Chapter 3, You guys are amazing and I hope you're enjoying the fanfic, sorry for late updates :)) xo