Fourteen

*Previously On Beauty & Betrayal Chapter 13*

"Here's your room and the bathroom is beside molly's room, if you need anything just knock on my door." Harry said while looking me in the eye as he came closer to me and grabbed my chin with his index & thumb finger making his face come closer and closer.

.

.

*Abby'sP.O.V*

Harry came closer to my face as he closed his eyes and licked his lips, Our lips almost touched each other as zayn interrupted us.

"Uh- Sorry but can i talk to you for a minute, harry?" Zayn said as harry signed and took a step back still looking at me as he went to zayn.

Wait, What? was harry going to kiss me? im really confused, does he feel the way that i feel about him? Ugh. I'll just find out tomorrow.

I entered my room and stood behind the door,thinking about why harry wanted to kiss me. I walked over the bed grabbing my bag to change my cloths, I took my clothes off fully naked and was about to wear my pajama's as harry entered.

"Um, Sorry i'll come back later." As he looked at me and then down at the ground. This is the second time harry saw me naked.

What the fuck is wrong with me. I Quickly changed and put my hair in a pony tail and head outside my room to harry's room.

I knocked on the door and he pulled it open.

"Come in." He finally said as he looked at me from head to toe.

I walked inside and looked around his room, I sat on the edge of his bed and i wanted to ask him this one question.

"Did you see my naked body?" I Asked as his eyes widened. "Did you?" I asked again.

He nodded and i can feel my cheeks turn red from his answer.

"Sorry." He said as he looked down at his feet.

"Its fine but weird at the same time." I Said as he chuckled. 

"Uhm, what did zayn want from you?" I finally asked. Im really nosy.

"Um, he was asking where his keys to his room was." Harry said as he looked at me.

"Oh, okay sorry for being nosy Hah." I said as i looked around his wall that had books & book shelves on it. 

"You're not nosy at all, Love." He said as he patted my back.

We sat there in awkward silence for long.

Harry was lying on his bed really tired, After a long time i hear-ed silent snores coming out of his mouth.

He was asleep, he looked really cute and adorable, I got up and gave him a kiss on the cheeks and whispered "I love you so much and i hope you feel the same about me ." In his ears and went back to my room to get some sleep.

 .

.

* 10:30 IN THE MORNING * 

I woke up and stretched my body, I got out of bed grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom, I entered the bathroom and locked it. I took of my cloths as i got fully naked.

I took a really hot relaxing shower for 20 minutes maximum, I got out of the shower grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body, I took my dirty cloth and put it in a plastic bag as i unlocked the door heading to the room.