Eleven

"Abby?! Is everything okay? What's wrong?" He bombarded me with questions.

 "It's a-uh- a long story Harry, please just come over right now." I was still crying hard. I didn't want him to here me but it's too late.

 "Okay I'll be there in 20 minutes. Stay put Abby I'm here for you." He said quick and hung up like he was rushing over here.

 I walked in the back door simply cause I don't want anyone seeing me crying. They can't know about what just happened. Things are already fucked up right now.

I walked upstairs carefully and noticed that my dad was taking a nap on the couch while Aunt Jenna was out, and of course Zack in his room.

 The door flew open and I sprung on my bed with my face dug into my pillow. I cried my hardest today. I let it all out before Harry gets here. It was like I was awaiting him, staring at the door as if he's just gonna walk in. 

 Instead I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes until I was in just a bra and panties. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were bloodshot red, and my nose was stuffed.

 I cleansed my face with my facial wash and felt fresh. I finally stopped all the crying. The water was still running and all of a sudden someone starting knocking on the door. I ignored it for a minute thinking it was Molly. But I eventually wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door fast.

 "WHAT?!" I yelled, until I noticed who it was. 

.

.

-Harry's POV-

 I was knocking the door for awhile, I actually asked her dad where her room was and explained that we're good friends. He lead me towards it and told me that she was probably in the bathroom. Which she was. She opened the door, I immediately noticed that she was in just a bra and a towel. Her body was perfection. The way the curves met her waist, how sexy she looked with a bra on. Her belly piercing and the way she was breathing slowly. Out of nowhere I felt turned on but I know it's the wrong time, and way too early for this shit. My jaw was literally on the ground. Then I slowly bit my lip, feeling my crotch getting harder though I tried preventing it from becoming a boner in front of her.

 "Oh-uh-I'm so sorry Abby, I didn't." She interrupted me while closing the door halway, probably to put a shirt on.

 " No no, it's uh- it's fine don't worry about it, I thought you were Molly. " Abby spoke in such a innocent tone.

.

.

-Abby's POV-

 I'm such an idiot, I probably already screwed up this day for both of us. Now I'm both embarrassed and hurt. Why do you have to be such a fuck up. But I saw his jaw drop, I'm not sure if it was positively or negatively. The best part was that he bit his lip, and it looked he was making his hand over to his crotch, but I shut the door too soon to tell. To tell you the truth in a way, I actually enjoyed his eyes tracing my body up and down. The way his eyes looked both fierce and satisfied. Oh my god, I'm getting goosebumps and turned on. I grinned to myself. 

 After I put my t-shirt on and my shorts, I walked out of the bathroom. He was sitting on my bean bag chair. 

 "I hope you don't mind me sitting here." He smiled, he looked adorable. He was wearing his black skinny jeans as usual, and white t-shirt revealing his tattoos which was so attractive. I couldn't stop looking, he slowly traced where I was staring and he noticed. 

 "Oh, haha you like them?" He chuckled, and spoke in a deep voice. I didn't know what to say. Why is he being so seductive.

 "Nothing to say today Abby?" Harry said.