7 - Friend, Please (part 1)

Yay I get two weeks off school so I can focus more on the story~
And now that I've written more of this chapter I'll just put here that this starts off okay but gets morbid so here's your warning: This chapter contains a suicide attempt.

You were so happy when their plane landed at the airport and you saw them again that it almost felt like a dream. Maybe it was because you were up all night making sure your outfit and makeup were okay because you were just so excited. Either way, now you got to see them, in real life for the first time in a long time.

You were nearly falling asleep, sat on an uncomfortable bench near the gates where your two man-children would walk out looking all majestic and see you and everything would be perfect. It didn't exactly happen like that, but when you felt a hand ruffle your hair you woke up immediately.
"Yes, you're here!" You jumped up (probably too quickly) and pulled them both into the most enthusiastic hug you've ever pulled off. The two laughed and lifted you up off your feet while you went on and on about how they're actually here and they exist and you can actually see them instead of hearing them fight for the phone. After a few minutes Tyler grabbed the two suitcases and started pulling them behind him while you sat on Josh's shoulders. You all left the airport and they drove you home before heading to their own shared apartment. It was currently Sunday and you would see each other at school on Monday so you could all spend some quality time together then. You got inside and took a well needed nap.

(Fast forward a few months - I would've made this a separate chapter but then this chapter would've been way too short and the title wouldn't make sense so)

Over the past few weeks, the voice in your head had returned and this time not even music would drown it out. The only music you wanted to listen to had lyrics that would remind you of what you wanted to forget. The artificial pain the rubber band brought you was starting to numb and you wanted more, but you knew how Tyler and Josh would feel if you cut again. You would often ponder on whether you would tell them exactly how you're feeling, but whenever you tried you wouldn't know how to explain it. You would end up saying you feel down and they would comfort you with hugs and reassuring words. Of course, their attempts to make you feel better would definitely work, but at the end of the day the voice was still there. It was starting to drive you to making irrational decisions.

Like trying to jump out in front of traffic.

Why did you end up attempting this stupid stunt? Only the voice in your head knew. It was telling you to erase yourself. Your two friends would forget about you. You wouldn't have to be the burden. You'd be able to figure out what happens after death and hopefully it would be better. So then, you found yourself alone at the side of the road. Not many pedestrians walked around here, but it was a 50mph zone for vehicles. All you had to do was time your jump correctly and the driver wouldn't have time to stop. You felt nervous, but your feet dragged you on until you stood on the curb.

The rest was a blur. A car approached. You jumped and felt bones shattering as you fell to the ground. You blacked out. Was this the end?

Woah plot twist much
The next chapter will be part 2 of the chapter Friend, Please. Like I said at the start I have more time to focus on my stories now that school's out for Easter so hopefully I'll have it out sooner. Sorry if this is a little too short or if it seems rushed;;

Thank you for reading!