I hate you (part 1)

Skulduggery is Human in this. And Valkyrie is about 24.

Before:

Valkyrie ran. She ran until her strength left her. She ran another mile, then came to a halt. Valkyrie fell on her knees and cried. She cried until there was no more tears. Why did he have to climb into the accelerator? Why did he have to play the hero? Valkyire got up and left. She went far away. She did not leave a message, no video. Nothing. She bought a ticket and flew to America. And never came back.

After 5 years in Meek Redge she flew home. The fisrt person she visited was Tanith. Valkyrie stood before her doorstep and knocked. After the third knock was opened. Tanith stood there. Confused and perplexed. After five minutes, Valkyrie broke the silence, "Hello, sister." Tanith gave no answer but embraced her. She began to cry with joy. Valkyrie hugged her back and Tanith practically pulled Valkyrie in.

After all was told, Tanith said: "Just wait until Skulduggery sees you." Valkyrie looked confused. ,, But...Skulduggery steped into the accelerator. He can't be alive." Now it was Tanith to look confused. ,,He never died." Valkyrie shook her head. ,,If Skulduggery is alive, who then has stopped the accelerator?" Tanith began to grin. ,,Who has the dreat dead men betrayed?" Valkyrie grin. ,,Erskine Ravel"

After she was among the others, she went to Skulduggery's house. Valkyrie took a deep breath and patted. She heard voices and a key. He opened the door and looked at her with his emerald green eyes. And froze.

Yeah. I know it's terrible. But hey. I wrote a chapter. The next is coming up. Sorry for any English mistakes.
Bb Safira D. Sword